Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2010

Thespence

Guest geordienorway

Can our Norwegians/Scandinavians correspondences let me/us know about Marcus Pedersen

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/nufc/United-tracking-Norwegian-starlet.6270736.jp

Very good player, but needs developing to become a PL-material. Composed, good pace and has a good header on him. He has all the attributes to become a great player. He does seem quite arrogant, but I think his confidence will do him good if he goes to England.

Guest Roger Kint

Looks like we are spending big based on my favourite rumour site:

04 May 2010 20:11:14

I have some rumours about Newcastle United which i have received from a reliable source. For example, this same source told me that Michael Owen would end up at Manchester United long before it happened. This was a move nobody expected!

Anyway, despite Newcastle experiencing financial trouble they will still be very active in the transfer market to strengthen their sqaud with expereinced Premier League players as well as sell some of their squad players.

Out – Hall, R.Taylor, Butt, Smith, Pancrate and Best. A number of young players will also be sent out on loan to lower division clubs.

In – Myhill, Wilson, W.Brown, Belhadj, Reo–Coker, O'Hara, K.P.Boateng, SWP, Santa–Cruz, R.Keane.

Best Team: 4–4–1–1:

Harper

Brown Taylor Coloccini Enrique

SWP Nolan O'Hara Gutierrez

Keane

Santa–Cruz

Subs: Myhill, Wilson, Belhadj, Reo–Coker, Barton, K.P.Boateng, Carroll

Also on there:

05 May 2010 08:41:57

Mike Ashley will only change his wage structure for one player who he sees as the new Beardsley, Joe Cole. A chance to see Joe at centre stage where he wants to be even if it was for a season is enough for Ashley as he could then sell him, if needed, and make a profit. i know that this sounds like it should be on the joke of the day page but hey. also if Houghton can not cut it back in the Prem, Martin Jol will make his return to England!!!

ShoutE your man with the beads

And:

05 May 2010 08:17:31

To the dreamer who wrote that the mags would get SWP, Keane & santa cruz. Good luck I hope you get them. Have a think about how you will feel at the start of next season when you have sold 2 of your 4 premiership players. To fund some of the top tallent from the championship. your chairman has a track record for selling your best players. He's great.

Outs S. taylor (5m), colochini (6m)

in mido (free) Harewood (1.25m) D.Nugent 0.5

Almost as mental as some sugestions on this thread :facepalm:

What's Gudjohnsen's situation (apart from being a Nazi), are Spurs planning on taking him permenantly.

If they are not, he'd be a class above anything we have.

What's Gudjohnsen's situation (apart from being a Nazi) , are Spurs planning on taking him permenantly.

???

What's Gudjohnsen's situation (apart from being a Nazi) , are Spurs planning on taking him permenantly.

???

Don't read the papers then. Someone post a picture for me.

???

Don't read the papers then. Someone post a picture for me.

Read em online but must of missed this. Spurs fans won't be too happy. I remember they weren't to impressed when Bosnich did his salute.

Guest Heneage
http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/may2010/3/3/eidur-gudjohnsen-pic-xposure-906902817.jpg

What's Gudjohnsen's situation (apart from being a Nazi), are Spurs planning on taking him permenantly.

Has looked a shadow of his former self since he joined. Sure he's a good player to have in the hole behind the strikers, but a Monaco reject? No thanks.

Eidur is still class, if arsed. Not sure he is, though.

That bit is true. He's far from finished, but it's like he lacks motivation sometimes. He would be a class signing if Hughton could get him motivated. Spurs want to keep him, though.

Guest Roger Kint

Another one from the comedy site, interesting though as a. i have never heard of him and b. naming a date so we wont wait long to see he is wrong ;D

06 May 2010 00:43:37

NUFC is to announce tomorrow the signing of US goalkeeper prospect Earl Edwards, who many compare to Tim Howard.

Anyone know this lad who undoubtedly wont be here tomorrow based on that sites accuracy? Mike?

Another one from the comedy site, interesting though as a. i have never heard of him and b. naming a date so we wont wait long to see he is wrong ;D

06 May 2010 00:43:37

NUFC is to announce tomorrow the signing of US goalkeeper prospect Earl Edwards, who many compare to Tim Howard.

Anyone know this lad who undoubtedly wont be here tomorrow based on that sites accuracy? Mike?

18, played for the US under 17's team, that's all I could find with a quick search.

Has looked a shadow of his former self since he joined. Sure he's a good player to have in the hole behind the strikers, but a Monaco reject? No thanks.

Park Joo-Young is a better Gudjohnsen than Gudjohnsen right now.