New shirts 2010/2011

Kaizero

Preston ahve announced that they too will have their shirts made by Puma, they are set to reveal them on the 23rd April. Maybe thats when our will be revealed aswell.

Don't think so. They're ordering their shirts off Puma, we're getting them made for us. IIRC at least.

What's the difference of this? Geting shirts "ordered" or "made"? 

Preston ahve announced that they too will have their shirts made by Puma, they are set to reveal them on the 23rd April. Maybe thats when our will be revealed aswell.

Don't think so. They're ordering their shirts off Puma, we're getting them made for us. IIRC at least.

Ordering would be the same process as a sunday league team do to get their shirts. Getting them made is Puma paying us to wear their shirts. IIRC.

Ordering would be the same process as a sunday league team do to get their shirts. Getting them made is Puma paying us to wear their shirts. IIRC.

Alright, thanks.  O0  News to me, thought every team gets paid to wear shirts of certain brands.

Son of a fuck.

I dunno about anyone else but this template makes me wish we stuck with Adidas and decided to change our home shirt after one season (for a one off).

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/Saturn-Moscow-2010-adidas-home-kit.jpg

Son of a fuck.

I dunno about anyone else but this template makes me wish we stuck with Adidas and decided to change our home shirt after one season (for a one off).

What do you mean 'wish we stuck with Adidas'?

I'm pretty sure Adidas dropped us, not the other way around...

Son of a f***.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/Saturn-Moscow-2010-adidas-home-kit.jpg

Its a bit too bland for me

Needs more badges, logos and sponsors. not to mention random shades of colour

In the NBA teams wear a retro strip for a handful of matches (e.g. the Cavs wearing a strip from the mid-80s). There are a million games a season in the NBA, but I'd love each Premiership team to commit to one year/month/whatever in their quintessential strip, next season. Say, the whole of September. Spurs in their 60s kit, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea the 70s etc etc. Newcastle the Supermac kit with the round collar?

In the NBA teams wear a retro strip for a handful of matches (e.g. the Cavs wearing a strip from the mid-80s). There are a million games a season in the NBA, but I'd love each Premiership team to commit to one year/month/whatever in their quintessential strip, next season. Say, the whole of September. Spurs in their 60s kit, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea the 70s etc etc. Newcastle the Supermac kit with the round collar?

Actually, it is quite surprising that teams are not already doing this, just for the extra income it provides forom rabid fans who will buy whatever the team wears. I guess that is the point of those third strips that teams almost never actually wear, but some US teams will wear around six different strips in a season.

Precisely, its a deal between the two parties, they're paying us for the exposure they'll get from it, plus you'll probably see Puma advertising boards replacing the addidas ones that are already dotted around SJP.

Precisely, its a deal between the two parties, they're paying us for the exposure they'll get from it, plus you'll probably see Puma advertising boards replacing the addidas ones that are already dotted around SJP.

And the Addidas/NUFC store at SJP will become a Puma/NUFC store.

And the Addidas/NUFC store at SJP will become a Puma/NUFC store.

Yeah, hence the 'everything must go' sale they have on in the addidas store at NUFC at the moment.