Beckham out of world cup?

lovejoy

i can't imagine how low he feels right now. everything he's done for the past 4 years has been geared towards this summer. absolutely gutted for him  :weep:

Everything he's done for the past 3 years has been geared towards ££££££££££££££££££ tbh.

Bingo. :nods:

i'll always remeber being in glasgow when england palyed nigeria at world cup 2002.

They had voodoo dolls on the front pages of their papers.

:)

sad twats.

Couldn't give a shit how we do at the World Cup either, but it's always funny how much Scotland gets worked up by us being there. 

By the time the 2014 World Cup comes around, they'll have played in a grand total of 3 World Cup Finals matches in just short of quarter of a century.

Try living here. It's horrible around World Cup time from the point of view of being subjected to mindless anti-English jibes from pissy little Scotsmen with chips on their shoulder about Bannockburn, the Highland Clearance, 1707 and the rest. And the endless lines of little kids dressed in Argentinian national strips.

:hmm:

i'll always remeber being in glasgow when england palyed nigeria at world cup 2002.

sad twats.

Couldn't give a shit how we do at the World Cup either, but it's always funny how much Scotland gets worked up by us being there. 

By the time the 2014 World Cup comes around, they'll have played in a grand total of 3 World Cup Finals matches in just short of quarter of a century.

Come 2014 it will be just 2 years until England can celebrate 50 years of hurt. Bless.....

5 matches we won in '66, 1 more than Scotland have won in all their World Cup finals appearances. :lol:

Guest toonlass

sad twats.

Come 2014 it will be just 2 years until England can celebrate 50 years of hurt. Bless.....

5 matches we won in '66, 1 more than Scotland have won in all their World Cup finals appearances. :lol:

Oh I am gutted. Fucking hate international breaks anyway, waste of a weekend.

The worst ones are the English folk who like to think their scottish. A truely bitter nation of people.

I'm in the middle of Scotland when the world cup finals on, I'll love it if we win.

I know someone like that.  Rumour has it his passport says he was born in Darlo, yet he claims to have been born in Glasgow.  We're yet to see it...

sad twats.

I know O0

i can't imagine how low he feels right now. everything he's done for the past 4 years has been geared towards this summer. absolutely gutted for him  :weep:

Everything he's done for the past 3 years has been geared towards ££££££££££££££££££ tbh.

whereever he goes, he's gonna be loaded for life. its obvious how much he loves playing for his country, even if its only 10 minutes. he comes across as a really good person.

with his final chance gone for england, does anyone think he might retire now?

sad twats.

I'm sure the World Cup will be going on for more than a weekend.

The worst ones are the English folk who like to think their scottish. A truely bitter nation of people.

I'm in the middle of Scotland when the world cup finals on, I'll love it if we win.

This gets on my cheb ends.  Why the fuck would you claim to be something you are not.  The whole Irish thing gets me as well, "Oh, my great great granny was Irish, so I am."  Nar mate.

I can't say I've met too many English folk who think they're Scottish...and I've been living up here for 22 years. I'll be loving the World Cup and giving it maximum Three Lions throughout the World Cup. :nods:

whereever he goes, he's gonna be loaded for life. its obvious how much he loves playing for his country, even if its only 10 minutes. he comes across as a really good person.

That only makes his decision to go to America & chase the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ even stranger.

Guest toonlass

This gets on my cheb ends.  Why the fuck would you claim to be something you are not.  The whole Irish thing gets me as well, "Oh, my great great granny was Irish, so I am."  Nar mate.

Who claims to be Scottish? I just support Scotland, my mam is Scottish but I was born in Ashington.

He's not a legend like.

He was a very good player from 1997 til about 2005. No more, no less. 

An underachiever at international level & particularly at major tournaments.

I'd go along with that too. :thup:

This gets on my cheb ends.  Why the f*** would you claim to be something you are not.  The whole Irish thing gets me as well, "Oh, my great great granny was Irish, so I am."  Nar mate.

Who claims to be Scottish? I just support Scotland, my mam is Scottish but I was born in Ashington.

Why on earth would you choose to support Scotland? I cant think of any other choices to compare it to its thast bad of a choice.

Guest toonlass

This gets on my cheb ends.  Why the f*** would you claim to be something you are not.  The whole Irish thing gets me as well, "Oh, my great great granny was Irish, so I am."  Nar mate.

Why on earth would you choose to support Scotland? I cant think of any other choices to compare it to its thast bad of a choice.

Why on earth would anyone choose to support Newcastle if they weren't born nearby?

That only makes his decision to go to America & chase the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ even stranger.

He had this weird messianic vision of making football popular in the US, he isn't paid anything he wouldn't have got in other places when he left Real imho. (6,5 million dollars a season I think). He has indeed brought exposure to the game there and abroad, but I think he overrated himself a tad too much.