Newcastle v Notts Forest - 19:45 Monday 29/03/10 Pre-match thread.

The Prophet

Guest Phil K

on ESPN360 for us yanks.  Really stoked for this.

Excellent- we're all on the same wavelength (metaphorically) for the Forest game in two, three who knows how many continents ! :D

I think the atmosphere will be absolutely electric. Let's fuck them up.

50k?

Not with cash turnstile numbers already announced it won't be.

Mid week attendances are always poorer than weekend ones and it's live on the telly.

Attendance will be more like 44/45K imho.

I think Lovenkrands being fit will be the key for us. If we can put out our best 11 I reckon we'll win, if he's not fit a draw most likely. Forest are a decent side and they outplayed us at their ground. To beat them we need Jonas and Routledge on the wings with Lovenkrands and Carroll to provide the firepower. Then we will destroy them.

Hope no-one boos Carroll. There will be some thick twats though , who will.

The squad is near enough full then minus Taylor. I can see us dry humping them and Shola to come off the bench and score a beautiful header and let people know " Yeh, don't you forget about wor Shola, don't you dare"

I think Lovenkrands being fit will be the key for us. If we can put out our best 11 I reckon we'll win, if he's not fit a draw most likely. Forest are a decent side and they outplayed us at their ground. To beat them we need Jonas and Routledge on the wings with Lovenkrands and Carroll to provide the firepower. Then we will destroy them.

They've also had shit form away from home in recent weeks.