Newcastle v Notts Forest - 19:45 Monday 29/03/10 Pre-match thread.

The Prophet

On the subject of tickets. Gallowgate or SJH (L4 or L7)?? I've not sat in the gallowgate before and do fancy that (also the trek up to L7 nearly killed me last time) but I do want to get a good atmos for this big game and I've seen a few people on here saying the GG has been a bit quiet this season.

shouldnt you be writing an essay about supermarkets manipulating customers?

I am, but I keep getting facebook notifications and then I think, well I'll just check N-O while I'm at it. Seriously short span of attention. Oh, and of course the topic being as boring as hell doesn't help keep me interested.

Guest fraser

Just bought another ticket over the internet for this game and it took ages. Either people renewing season-tickets or it will be full come Monday.

I haven't felt this much nervous tension or anticipation before a game for a long time. I am loving the fact that all our important players look like being fit for this one. They will need to be because I expect Forest to come here and fight for their lives, but I also believe our team unity fighting spirit will see us through to a good result on the day.

Guest toonlass

I think the crowd in the stand will be up for this, and will give the lads on the pitch the edge (or at least I hope).

Earnshaw, Boyd and Blackstock are capable of pulling something out of the bag for them. Need to keep and use the ball well and starve them of their supply. 

That rules out Nicky Butt.

they've been poor on their travels of late (and at home by all accounts though picking up results)...let them worry about us.

routledge  guthrie  nolan  gutierrez

carroll  loven

if poss.

dont whats happening to enrique or simpson yet but those two with colo and willimason ought to be enough.

to put it into perspective they have lost thir last 7 aways off the bounce in all comps (6 in the league) and have won 2 out their last14 away games.

they've been poor on their travels of late (and at home by all accounts though picking up results)...let them worry about us.

carroll   loven

if poss.

dont whats happening to enrique or simpson yet but those two with colo and willimason ought to be enough.

to put it into perspective they have lost thir last 7 aways off the bounce in all comps (6 in the league) and have won 2 out their last14 away games.

We'll piss this game if we can get an early goal.

carroll   loven

if poss.

thats more like it...Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

carroll   loven

if poss.

GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :frantic:

Guest toonlass

carroll   loven

if poss.

GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :frantic:

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:omg:

carroll   loven

if poss.

I doubt previous stats will have that much bearing on a game as important as this. It would make more sense to compare it to a cup final.

carroll   loven

if poss.

I doubt previous stats will have that much bearing on a game as important as this. It would make more sense to compare it to a cup final.

ok...in cup finals the better teams and those in form tend to win.