Sunderland...

Heron

How come the keeper never got sent off at 3:05 (approx), offside? I had no sound...

Was given as a corner

The striker should have been booked for diving. Dived right into the GK:

Was on his way down. even so, it was a stonewall penna, that's without being biased, honest!

Was worth watching that for the hilarious Titus, seemed to make a mistake for every one minutes worth of highlights!

Their thread about the derbies is an interesting one. Quite a few seem to fear them hugely and would much rather see us play in the lower divisions than have a go at us each year - an underlining sense of running scared perhaps?

Obviously I don't like to see them do well but I do want the derbies to happen every season, as for me personally, a season doesn't feel complete without the weeks of build up, shit talking, the atmosphere at the games and the feeling of either winning or drawing.

The mackems can't help it with regards starting new threads, it's ingrained into their psyche.

They're used to being the downtrodden neighbour of Newcastle, not getting any attention, that they have to scream from the rooftops to get noticed even down to individual users.  This is also a reason why if you ever encounter one of them they're generally loudmouths with an inferiority complex.

This why every single mention of Sunderland in the media (particularly bad) is magnified on there and there is a massive outcry if they are put in a bad light.

They crave anything that will give them any credibility to put them even near Newcastle.

Jesus, that forum really is terrible. It's just a mess of duplicate threads and posts of incomprehensible fantasy bullshit.

it's a bizzare place. most of the mackems i know are fairly grounded about their club but then you look on there and if you didn't know better you'd think they were footballing purists brought up on years of intricate carpet football with fans as refined and polite as a 19th century home counties church fete.

Jesus, that forum really is terrible. It's just a mess of duplicate threads and posts of incomprehensible fantasy bullshit.

it's a bizzare place. most of the mackems i know are fairly grounded about their club but then you look on there and if you didn't know better you'd think they were footballing purists brought up on years of intricate carpet football with fans as refined and polite as a 19th century home counties church fete.

My feelings exactly. My mackem mates are really sound and very modest, then I look at RTG and think wtf!

It's exactly the same as this, and any other football, forum would be without any moderation. Mongs abound with no one to keep them in line.

Guest Wearside

Quick peak and their forum is in meltdown. Lots of cringeworthy 'I love Sunderland' rally calls.

Bore off, c***s.

Horrific night for Newcastle tonight Sewelly,no doubt you will find a reason to defend this behaviour as per usual.

Quick peak and their forum is in meltdown. Lots of cringeworthy 'I love Sunderland' rally calls.

Bore off, c***s.

Horrific night for Newcastle tonight Sewelly,no doubt you will find a reason to defend this behaviour as per usual.

Yes, horrific.

I haven't been this horrified since I looked on at Sunderland setting the transfer market alight.

Guest Wearside

Bore off, c***s.

Yes, horrific.

I haven't been this horrified since I looked on at Sunderland setting the transfer market alight.

Tonight has dented a lot of big ego's on this forum,the same ego's who took great delight in January at Sunderland fans running on the pitch.

Oh sorry I forgot,It's just a "bit of fun" when Newcastle do pitch invasions,silly me.