Sunderland...

Heron

Guest johnson293

Counted 5 threads at least to do with the reserve team match tonight, fucking sad cunts.

He he, its all over twitter too - they seem to have conveniently forgotten it was only a reserve fixture.  ;D

Guest alijmitchell

Might be a bit daft here but looking on RTG to see if they're talking about our reserve game and then talking about it on here is a little similar no? And people plastering it on twitter, surely some are just looking for a chomp?

Could you imagine it today.

Northern Rock sponsor Newcastle, Virgin Money has bought Northern Rock, Virgin Money is owned by the Virgin group = I don't want to be a a Mag so I'll cancel my Virgin Media subscriptions and move to Sky and 02, next year I'll fly with British Airways form my holiday instead of Virgin Atlantic and I'll shag my sister so she's not one of those Virgin Mag cunts either.

Northern Rock sponsor Newcastle, Virgin Money has bought Northern Rock, Virgin Money is owned by the Virgin group = I don't want to be a a Mag so I'll cancel my Virgin Media subscriptions and move to Sky and 02, next year I'll fly with British Airways form my holiday instead of Virgin Atlantic and I'll shag my sister so she's not one of those Virgin Mag cunts either.

If only we could be sponsored by Oxygen.

:lol:

Northern Rock sponsor Newcastle, Virgin Money has bought Northern Rock, Virgin Money is owned by the Virgin group = I don't want to be a a Mag so I'll cancel my Virgin Media subscriptions and move to Sky and 02, next year I'll fly with British Airways form my holiday instead of Virgin Atlantic and I'll shag my sister so she's not one of those Virgin Mag c***s either.

:spit:

Quick, get on to the phone to O2!

But wait... If our ground is sponsored by Virgin Money... And our ground is sponsored by Sports Direct...  That means we're VDFC! /mackemlogic.

Bendtner in s*** for abusing somebody whilst on Denmark duty.

Apparently he and Agger were drunk and started on someone in the hotel.

What did Agger do?

:bluestar:

The Danish team was allowed to have a party at their hotel after the win against Sweden and according to the Danish medias it got out of hand. Agger apparantly knocked on the victims door at 3 am and they had an argument but nothing else happened. 15 minutes later Bendtner knocked on the door and kicked the victim twice. The Danish FA and the victim made an agreement not to tell the press anything, but the Danish FA spoke to the press the next day and then it became public.

The victim

http://multimedia.ekstrabladet.dk/archive/00728/Bendtner-Balladen___728853m.jpg