Sunderland...

Heron

Mackem on 606 - "On paper we're a top 8 team" :lol:

they fucking love talking about paper like.

At least that prick wireside won't be on for a while, unless we have an under 14 or 5-a-side game coming up.

'mag family in the Metrocentre doing their christmas shopping.  Bunch of mackems clocked them and started picking the kernts off'

This troll on RTG made me giggle...

It's not all doom and gloom for you lot - Wigan's win today lifts them off the bottom of the table to be replaced by Blackburn and so your next home game is against the current bottom side. Surely you can beat the bottom team at home.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=638599&page=21#ixzz1eprvK62X

:lol:

I know their fans obviously want to be doing better than they are, but is there really so much pressure on Bruce? They're four points behind 10th, typical mid-table form tbh.

He has heaped it on himself by talking about us so much instead of focusing on his own team.

I know their fans obviously want to be doing better than they are, but is there really so much pressure on Bruce? They're four points behind 10th, typical mid-table form tbh.

I think when you consider their shocking collapse last season thrown in with a poor enough start this season thats where the pressure is coming from fan wise anyway

Think its already been mentioned, but I think our success is putting pressure on them.

Aye, if we were propping the table up RTG would be full of "lol mag kernts ganna gan down lolololo" and there would be no complaints. It's happened in previous seasons, just now that we are doing well they seem to have thrown all perspective out of the window.

He has heaped it on himself by talking about us so much instead of focusing on his own team.

Imo its mainly because we are doing so well and they are fucking fuming after their massive spend on world class ex champions league players and us signing french no marks for little or nothing.  Think alot of its cause they are pissed off the all look like massive tools after all of the piss taking over the summer.

He's wasting the easy fixtures. Wigan and Fulham at home, one point? That's crap.

Funnily enough, we only got two points from those same fixtures last season, which many people on here, myself included, found nearly unforgivable.

Think its already been mentioned, but I think our success is putting pressure on them.

thing is it shouldn't really be colouring their opinion as much as it is, if your basing your opinion of your football team on how well your rivals are doing its pretty poor imho

Go and have a look at their results this season man, they've won 2 games all season (against Stoke and Bolton who have both had patchy form at best).

Aside from those games and a credible draw at Anfield their results have been appalling.

You're forgetting that they beat us in the reserve league though.

He's wasting the easy fixtures. Wigan and Fulham at home, one point? That's crap.

Funnily enough, we only got two points from those same fixtures last season, which many people on here, myself included, found nearly unforgivable.

They are in a relegation battle.