Sunderland...

Heron

"I apologise sincerely that I have allowed myself to get involved in things that are reported in such dramatic fashion"

"CCTV footage apparently shows us in the process of damaging parked cars after a wet night in town"

"I am a normal guy with an extraordinary job"

"The error is all mine and I am sorry to let all people down (Sunderland fans and family)"

Guest palnese

"I apologise sincerely that I have allowed myself to get involved in things that are reported in such dramatic fashion"

"CCTV footage apparently shows us in the process of damaging parked cars after a wet night in town"

"The error is all mine and I am sorry to let all people down (Sunderland fans and family)"

What a pointless statement.

What a pointless statement.

Well I think he's saying he's fallible.  He forgets that most of the people reading will have seen him play football so are all too aware of this fact.

OOZES CLASS!

Guest Heneage

Imagine one of our lads going on a night out in sunderland ffs, never mind damaging cars. That club just attracts vermin.

I really hope they release the CCTV.

That would appear to say "guilty".

As privileged individuals who are role models they should receive an appropriate sentence.

Judging by the reaction of many Sunderland fans who are applauding their behaviour it would seem they have set a dangerous example.

Sounds like that to me as well.

"reported in such dramatic fashion" :idiot2:

Obviously so out of touch in their pampered, cosseted world they don't realise that for most people their car is a major inverstment which represents a large chunk of their annual salary and not just a throw away thing to spend half a week's wages on.

Just goes to show the lack of respect a lot of footballers have for the general population. They are obviously think they are above the law and in a way they are treated that way. They get away with speeding and fines at time, would have Joe Bloggs spent more time in prison than Joey Barton? Had the accusations and defense been reversed in the Gerrard incident would it have stood up in court?

Bendtner and Cattermole are cocks at the best of times, but to smash peoples car up which in a lot of cases are essential to their everyday life. I wander how the Classy Sunderland fans would react if one of their cars got smashed up. Or I wander what their opinion is if Joe Bloggs smash up their car, would Bendtner and Cattermole be heroes then.

Pricks of the highest order.

odd report about this in the Independent, said there was talk that one of the cars belonged to Jonas, but in truth, the only reason NUFC players would have for visiting that part of town (Stowell St) would be to play at SJP. writer clearly doesn't know Newcastle all that well, and if that were true, what were the two mackems doing there?

Smash up cars in Newcastle and apologise to people in Sunderland  :idiot2:

Legends. FTM.

© Wireside in seemingly half the posts in the thread on the mong board.

Has had a bit more free time recently...

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Just goes to show the lack of respect a lot of footballers have for the general population. They are obviously think they are above the law and in a way they are treated that way. They get away with speeding and fines at time, would have Joe Bloggs spent more time in prison than Joey Barton? Had the accusations and defense been reversed in the Gerrard incident would it have stood up in court?

Bendtner and Cattermole are cocks at the best of times, but to smash peoples car up which in a lot of cases are essential to their everyday life. I wander how the Classy Sunderland fans would react if one of their cars got smashed up. Or I wander what their opinion is if Joe Bloggs smash up their car, would Bendtner and Cattermole be heroes then.

Pricks of the highest order.

Wonder if they'll pay for the damages, or just leave the victims to use their own money/insurance to repair their cars.