Sunderland...

Heron

http://imgur.com/mxhmS.jpg

I tried, but no matter what I do, it's just not as bad.

?

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/8833/61774442.jpg

(I can see it in the papers tomorrow already by the way "SICK Geordies have styled their scoreline over arch rivals Sunderland as a NAZI SWASTIKA to taunt Sunderland's partially Jewish fanbase.")

I still find it strange how many of them think they hav the better team.  Bent would get into our team. Mensah at right back with the classic line of "IF FIT" then after that I am lost.

was out with a few of them last night and we had the 'mixed XI' discussion.  They'd still take their two centre halves over Colo and/or Iron Mike.

As I pointed out, that would be the two centre halves that were outfought by Carroll and the 'donkey' Shola on Sunday then.  :lol:

I still find it strange how many of them think they hav the better team.  Bent would get into our team. Mensah at right back with the classic line of "IF FIT" then after that I am lost.

probably gordon as well tbh but after that I wouldn't have any of theres

He cant even get in there team!!!

He cant even get in there team!!!

he was injured for ages with a broken arm, only just recovered I think

was out with a few of them last night and we had the 'mixed XI' discussion.  They'd still take their two centre halves over Colo and/or Iron Mike.

As I pointed out, that would be the two centre halves that were outfought by Carroll and the 'donkey' Shola on Sunday then.   :lol:

A lot of people who don't follow Newcastle think Colo is gash mind based on the relegation season, so not overly surprised by that.

post no.4 man, how deluded can one person be (or just maybe he's lying to the world)

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=8727005#post8727005

Eh? From my vantage point in Level 7 it seemed there entire game plan was to hoof it from the back (Titus and his long, diagonal balls) and hope Bent had the beating of Coloccini :lol:

To be fair to him though they did play a bit like Liverpool, although it was when they were managed by Souness.

It's quite amazing after the arrogance they have shown recently, the shit they spouted last week and then Sunday's game, that so many of them are now totally convinced they'll turn us over big time in January.

I know anything can happen in a derby, but FFS after seeing them on Sunday they're gonna need a few new players and a new manager before they'll beat us, not just home advantage.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol:

It makes it all the better when they just can't accept it. all of their arguments are just cannon fodder for your own retorts. It's a lot harder to rub their noses in it when they're gracious in defeat.

My view, as I say. May be blinkered like but at times it felt like we were Liverpool, they were wimbledon and it was the mid 80`s.

We just didnt have a clue what to do with the hoof.

Had to read it twice to realise who he was describing as Wimbledon. Their only tactic was to pass it back to a defender then hoof.

Look, its simple.  Gyan is Ian Rush,  Cattermole is Graeme Souness.  Phil Bardsley is Phil Neal, Henderson is Terry MacDermot, Titus Bramble is Alan Hansen, Danny Welbeck is John Barnes, Steve Bruce is Bob Paisley.

Surely you can see the comparison?