Sunderland...

Heron

"I played well against Liverpool and Newcastle, a game that we absolutely dominated". f*** off you little s***, you did not at all dominate us.

Lee Cattermole's most recent read?

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/ericsavitz/files/2011/02/MrWrong.jpg

Guest Haris Vuckic

“rolling around like a girl”

Add a tad of old fashioned sexism for good measure.

I wouldn't really call that sexism or if it is it's very minor and nothing to get worked up about.

“(The furore) is just what happens in the North East.

“It’s why managers have found it so difficult to manage in the North East.

“If you look at our stats and the effort we’re putting into games, sometimes it’s said that’s all the fans want but it’s obviously not.

“They want to be up there challenging European spots – maybe they want that because they’ve never had it.

“But the gaffer is doing a better job here than most – I’m not sure where the pressure is coming from but we’re better off looking at it at the end of the season.”

Read More http://www.journallive.co.uk/safc/safc-news/2011/10/12/lee-cattermole-i-m-not-a-dirty-player-61634-29579900/#ixzz1aYukoDXW

Yeah, its got nowt to do with spending the most money in their history and still laggging behind their local rivals who they consider a weaker team and it also has nothing to do with an abysmal home record. 

The fans WANT MORE!

how can he say Agent Bruce is doing a good job, how can anyone? Was listenting to the Sunday Supplement the other day and the amount they were defending him was ridiculous whereas if it were reversed and we were struggling like Sunderland are they'd (rightly) be ripping Pardew Ashley our players fans tea lady and whoever else they could think of a new one

how can he say Agent Bruce is doing a good job, how can anyone? Was listenting to the Sunday Supplement the other day and the amount they were defending him was ridiculous whereas if it were reversed and we were struggling like Sunderland are they'd (rightly) be ripping Pardew Ashley our players fans tea lady and whoever else they could think of a new one

He is doing a good job, for us.

“rolling around like a girl”

Add a tad of old fashioned sexism for good measure.

I wouldn't really call that sexism or if it is it's very minor and nothing to get worked up about.

ofc, it's just a small part of that moron's idiocy.

Yeah seen that..."bruce is a good manager"

Really, is he, or is he just a mate that your putting a good word in for.

A good manager would have at least finished in the top ten of the prem at least once, this fat douce bag has spent shit loads of money at sunderland...and still plays basic wank unattractive football. Both their most expensive players of all time have left....and brings in a player on loan who doesn't even see himself playing for sunderland in the future.

Gives 60 k a week contracts to two ex manutd 30 year olds on 4 year deals...i mean come on!!!!

His teams always go through a horrid patch in the season, not a bad few games but horrid runs that never seem to end until a random win pops up and he claims it a success of hard work and graft.

Even the pundits on sunday supliment admited that when brue has one of his horrid runs he has no clue how to get out of it.

midtable flat nosed hoof monkey is what he is..sunderland got exactly the manager they needed after kean, a midtable bog blockler.

Sunday Mackemplement

/rtg

My hatred of Clattermole knows no bounds. An absolutely disgraceful and talentless clogger who has absolutely no place in modern top-level football. If he genuinely thinks he's only made one 'bad' tackle during his career then he needs his head checking, as off the top of my head I can think of a few on Newcastle players alone - Barton, Beye (twice?) and Jonas and Cabaye this season. He's a dangerous footballer who goes into most tackles with excessive force looking to hurt the player. He has absolutely no control whatsoever, as shown by his substitution by Bruce last week, and the fact that he is Sunderland's club captain is an absolute embarrassment. Another thing he mentions in that terrible interview about him playing deeper in a five man midfield, which just doesn't suit him cos he likes to be in people's faces - if he had any footballing brain or positional sense it wouldn't be a problem. He's a liability for Sunderland and I think Bruce is starting to realise that. He also mentions 'foreigners' who roll around on the floor all the time - well I'd much rather pay to see players with actual footballing ability who occasionally go down easy than brain dead cretins like you who possess no ability and somehow survive in the Premiership through the 'ability' to mindlessly charge around and 'get stuck in.'

Getting free tickets from Paddy Power for their next home game (Villa) if they place a £10 bet :lol:

Can this not be abused by loads of people signing up for the offer, getting a ticket, and not turning up?

What would be the point in that ???  No difference between just sticking a normal £10 bet on. Unless iv missed the point of your post

Getting free tickets from Paddy Power for their next home game (Villa) if they place a £10 bet :lol:

Can this not be abused by loads of people signing up for the offer, getting a ticket, and not turning up?

What would be the point in that ???  No difference between just sticking a normal £10 bet on. Unless iv missed the point of your post

I think the point is that non-Sunderland fans could do it and then not turn up for the game, hence lowering the attendance even more.

I think the point is that non-Sunderland fans could do it and then not turn up for the game, hence lowering the attendance even more.

You're just trying to peddle magedia propaganda!! :frantic:

From Sunderlandecho -

"For the West Brom game, we looked to push him forward into a more orthodox position so that not everything had to go through him, and he looked far more comfortable and far more like his natural self in that role.”

Sunderland will go into Sunday’s match at Arsenal considering using Sessegnon as a lone striker, with on-loan Gunners forward Nicklas Bendtner unable to play against his parent club.

Make it happen Brucie :lol:

Bruce's obsession with us has obviously trickled down to the squad, nevermind the fact that they continually drop their arse against us, why oh why does Bruce (and now his captain as well) constantly refer to 'north east' football when trying to absolve themselves of blame? Speak for your fucking selves you twats. Our expectations are reasonable, arguably have been for years and DEFINITELY have been since relegation. It's nothing to do with us that your fans don't see your team for what it is, AVERAGE.

Their constant mentioning of 'north east' footballing matters is just ridiculous, why do they ALWAYS have to bring us into it? I'll answer my own question....because they're a provincial town that no-one cares about desperately trying to define themselves, and the only way they can do that is in opposition to us, and by including themselves in 'north east' football.

No-one's fooled, you colossal twats.

What a fucking weapon, not like a follow this twat's career, mainly because he's a fucking useless, boring clogger.  But he has made 3 shocking challenges on our players over the years and his card stats suggest otherwise.  The tackles on Barton, Beye and Jonas were all dangerous lunges, two of which resulted in long term injuries.  I think the "soft yellow cards, refs out to get me" comments are utter shite.  He's actually been lucky with not getting a second yellow on a few occassions, the WBA game being the perfect example.

Can't believe this moron can come out with bollocks like this  :laugh: