Sunderland...

Heron

I love jose but he's deffo not the best LB in the league cmon.. He's arguably got the potential to be though.

He's one of the top few at least, and much better than a team at our level should expect to have.

Aside from Cole & Evra I can't think of a player in the top flight I'd rather have in that position. He's got the potential to play at the very highest level and I've no doubt that one day he will. Hopefully it's with us.

??? Source?

Forgive me if I'm wrong but isn't this the guy who wrote the report stating that everyone in Sunderland should give up and move south for a better way of life whilst admitting he'd never even visited the dirty place.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but isn't this the guy who wrote the report stating that everyone in Sunderland should give up and move south for a better way of life whilst admitting he'd never even visited the dirty place.

You are wrong.

I love jose but he's deffo not the best LB in the league cmon.. He's arguably got the potential to be though.

He's one of the top few at least, and much better than a team at our level should expect to have.

Aside from Cole & Evra I can't think of a player in the top flight I'd rather have in that position. He's got the potential to play at the very highest level and I've no doubt that one day he will. Hopefully it's with us.

maybe baines but other than that no one else sticks out, not many good full backs in general in the prem

Mackem at work thinks I'm bitter because I've just said James Milner is a much better now since he left Newcastle after he said him and N'Zogbia were our best players by miles when they were both here.

:lol:

Eh? How on earth is that bitter? Have i misread that? :lol:

Mackem at work thinks I'm bitter because I've just said James Milner is a much better now since he left Newcastle after he said him and N'Zogbia were our best players by miles when they were both here.

Eh? How on earth is that bitter? Have i misread that? :lol:

Mackem says they were our best players based on current form.  He told him they weren't and that their current form is much better then both of them were here, Mackem thinks he's bitter, simples.

South Shields might not be such a safe Labour seat any more as 50% of the inhabitants suddenly feel dirty voting for Miliband.

In the current political and economic climate he needs to be putting 100% into the (already highly paid) job he was elected to do.  The wonky faced cunt.

That's why I felt like I'd misread :undecided: Don't see how saying players have done well since leaving us is being bitter.

Probably thinks he's downplaying how well they did for us "might look good now but they were shit here so we don't miss them".  That's the way I read it anyway.

:lol: Not going to bother with the whole of that thread, but:

Could only see it if we brought in two quality midfielders like Sessegnon and N'Zogbia.

Yes. You're incapable of it now, but if you get the mighty CL quality of Charles N'Zogbia, that will help your fight :lol: Can't laugh about the Sessegnon comment, don't know enough about him tbh.

DurhamLad212

Central Defender

Default Re: Everyone who has mocked SAFC and CL football

I hope no one from any other club is reading this thread. Makes Sunderland fans look like a right load of deluded fuckwits. Champions League? Not this season my friend. A huge gap in quality of squads, plus we will not have the form to challenge the top 4/5. We're doing very well and I'll be fucking ecstatic if we finish where we are thank you.

We're a good team, playing good football, but we're no where near that good.

I find that very disrespectful. I don't come down to your place of work and kick cocks out of your mouth, do I?

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=557214&page=4#ixzz1Ari9mXY1

Tee hee.

Very strange decision by Bruce to go out of his way to antagonise Newcastle people, especially considering it's where he chooses to live, eat booze etc.

I'd heard that he was overheard in his favourite boozer saying that for him it's almost win/win  i.e. - win and he's doing a good job - lose and the team he (allegedly) supports wins.

His professional role, the club he takes millions out of, the team he claims to have always supported and the place he chooses for himself and his family to live, seem to be turning him into a very confused and often contradictory person.

Like some sort of latter day Lee Clark actually.