Sunderland...

Heron

If it were a dance group and I'd said we had too many Asian style dancers (bollywood dancers for example) it would probably be more easily accepted by the forum, but because the forum is partially populated by left wingers and mongs we (or rather I) get these rather amusing responses.

:lol:

Sunderland AFC as a whole just oozes class, we've got an ambitious owner, a Sunderland legend who is loved by every fan as our Chairman, a manager who is sensible in the transfer market and is taking us to new heights in the Premier League and a team which is potentially just another centre-forward away from being able to compete with the best in the land.

And Newcastle? What of them? A useless fat bastard with a gambling addiction as owner, a manager who was sacked from his job at a League One football club in August, braindead, knuckle dragging, fat, pastie-obsessed, deluded spastics for fans and their two best players are wife beating/kid beating thugs.

I'd hate to be a Mag too.

One thing I've never, ever got with mackems, above all their other insane drivel, is the whole SAFC's classy craic. Eh? ??? Classy is probably the last thing I'd associate with anything to do with Sunderland.

One thing I've never, ever got with mackems, above all their other insane drivel, is the whole SAFC's classy craic. Eh? ??? Classy is probably the last thing I'd associate with anything to do with Sunderland.

It's called delusion.

Did you not know, the mackems sing all their songs in Latin and have Shakespeare recitals as the pre-match while the fans at HT go for some delicate caviar and smoked salmon blinis while quaffing on a vintage glass of red. On the way home celebrating after a good match they serenade each other with quotes from Wordsworth and Keats.

Guest Loven11

Sunderland AFC as a whole just oozes class, we've got an ambitious owner, a Sunderland legend who is loved by every fan as our Chairman, a manager who is sensible in the transfer market and is taking us to new heights in the Premier League and a team which is potentially just another centre-forward away from being able to compete with the best in the land.

And Newcastle? What of them? A useless fat b****** with a gambling addiction as owner, a manager who was sacked from his job at a League One football club in August, braindead, knuckle dragging, fat, pastie-obsessed, deluded spastics for fans and their two best players are wife beating/kid beating thugs.

I'd hate to be a Mag too.

:laugh: