Sunderland...

Heron

Anyone who is constantly browsing the Sunderland forum to laugh at their obsession with NUFC is in denial about their own obsession with SAFC.

That's bizarre logic..  Also I don't believe anyone here constantly browses that forum, nobody is that sad surely.

I pop across  if I see a talking point in the Chron/Journal/or here about SAFC. That board has resident NUFC fans I cant think of any SAFC fans who post regularly on here.

Anyone who is constantly browsing the Sunderland forum to laugh at their obsession with NUFC is in denial about their own obsession with SAFC.

That's bizarre logic..  Also I don't believe anyone here constantly browses that forum, nobody is that sad surely.

I pop across if anything if see a talking point in the Chron/Journal/or here about SAFC. That board has resident NUFC fans I cant think of any SAFC fans who post regularly on here.

Sad as fuck them to be honest

I pop across if anything if see a talking point in the Chron/Journal/or here about SAFC. That board has resident NUFC fans I cant think of any SAFC fans who post regularly on here.

We used to have a poster called SAFC who posted semi-regularly, although I haven't seen him post for a long time - he's the only one I can think of.

Other Newcastle forums have them as far as I've seen, I like to think this place is a safe zone though :)

Ok, I'm not from the North East and Sunderland really mean nothing to me... they might as well be Fulham to me.

Still, I like reading about Newcastle United and with the exception of this forum and sundry NUFC blogs, there is nowhere on the interwebs that wastes as much time talking about my club as the SMB boards. It's clueless and frequently laughable, but  no more than NUFC blog.

Right now I think we'd beat them, especially at home, but football is mad and this season is crackers so anything can happen.

Should be an excellent derby game, though I fully expect Sunderland to defend, dirty tackle while getting away with far too much and use Bent and/or Gyan's pace on the counter.

On a scale of confidence of 1-10 that we'll beat them, from what I've seen so far this season I'm about on about 8. Id imagine we'd dominate the midfield and if carroll and co are on form then i think we'll do them easily.

Agreed.

Agreed, it's almost as bad as pretending to be Nigerian on a Newcastle forum. O0

I cannot really think of any situation where pretending to be Nigerian would be of benefit to me on the internet.

On a scale of confidence of 1-10 that we'll beat them, from what I've seen so far this season I'm about on about 8. Id imagine we'd dominate the midfield and if carroll and co are on form then i think we'll do them easily.

Wish it was that clean cut. What do they say - form goes out the window in a derby match.

Still reckon it's too close to call. I think score draw, probably 1-1.

That's bizarre logic.. Also I don't believe anyone here constantly browses that forum, nobody is that sad surely.

I pop across if I see a talking point in the Chron/Journal/or here about SAFC. That board has resident NUFC fans I cant think of any SAFC fans who post regularly on here.

I'm not criticsing anyone by the way. I'm constantly having banter with fans of rival teams/countries in my everyday life. It's good for football. I just find it odd that people are denying their interest in SAFC despite spending their time trolling their bloody message boards.

Wish it was that clean cut. What do they say - form goes out the window in a derby match.

The teams are really quite even. Two average Premiership teams with a few nice players. No one will be dominating anyone. Even when they beat us two years ago, they weren't much better, if at all. We were just in disarray.

Aye, but Carrolls a local lad, he'll be well up for it.

Agreed.

Agreed, it's almost as bad as pretending to be Nigerian on a Newcastle forum. O0

I cannot really think of any situation where pretending to be Nigerian would be of benefit to me on the internet.

Depends who you previously posted as I suppose. ???

I don't care if its uncool to hate sunderland on this messageboard, but I do. I fucking hate sunderland. I hate their fans. I hope they lose every time they play. I hope they get relegated. And I do look on RTG - its a good laugh - the panic that sweeps through there whenever we get a result is great.

I don't care if its uncool to hate sunderland on this messageboard, but I do. I fucking hate sunderland. I hate their fans. I hope they lose every time they play. I hope they get relegated. And I do look on RTG - its a good laugh - the panic that sweeps through there whenever we get a result is great.

More like whenever we get the fucking ball.