Sunderland...

Heron

It's OK, they've finished laying their new playing surface.  Should ensure a guaranteed 100% home record.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5551/onpaper.jpg

That's some size writing pad that piece of lined paper is from. It's even got the holes for the ring binders.

seen them discussing whether to sign Daryl Murphy or Michael Owen tonight, saying the latter would want to "correct some local issues"...if he didnt wanna live and play for Newcastle, with 0 motivation, he will ofcourse want to go to Sunderland...

It's OK, they've finished laying their new playing surface.  Should ensure a guaranteed 100% home record.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5551/onpaper.jpg

I know this pic is from a saturday 3pm game, but where's all the players and our fans?  :undecided:

Holy shit, the guy to the right of Barnett's right knee!  :mackems:

Tuck those teeth in you inbred prick.

:lol:

looks like Mikey from Royston Vaseys had a hair cut.

Sunderland- back to being a laughing stock

Agent Bruce is cutting it a bit fine here, he did read the mandate right,can he read? He wasn't supposed to make them implode and get relegated until after January when he clearly couldnt get adequately replaced.

Cometh the hour cometh the Souness.

Mark Hughes will be there in a shot I reckon, if his ego will let him.

Someone on there suggesting Hitzfeld

:lol:

Ancelotti being mooted now.

"Available now and apparently desperate to get another shot at managing in England. Excellent track record and a gentleman who I think would 'get' our club and our value system. Would you take him?"

"We're an established premiership side with a strong supporter base, a fantastic chairman, world class stadium and training facilities and a supportive owner

f*** it, why wouldn't he come?"

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=632009

And Guus Hiddink was mentioned on Total Sport. Allegedly he was dying to get back in to English football i.e., willing to manage Sunderland.

Guest sydneycove

I would LOVE for Sunderland to get Guus. Can't wait till he finally gets shown up. He lost the plot after 02 to be honest. Have a look at the Australia v Italy game from the 06 World Cuup if you doubt me.

Didn't realise Barnett ran over to their fans  :lol: even if it was by accident, good lad!  How many mongs can you fit in the away end, good god!

Roy Keane prior to resigning / sacking

P19 W6 D3 L10

Steve Bruce's record in the last 21 games

P21 W4 D3 L14

Brewcie is being far too obvious, needs to start getting a few more points like.

Didn't realise Barnett ran over to their fans  :lol: even if it was by accident, good lad!  How many mongs can you fit in the away end, good god!

P19 W6 D3 L10

P21 W4 D3 L14

Brewcie is being far too obvious, needs to start getting a few more points like.

whats his record over last 38 league games?

P19 W6 D3 L10

P21 W4 D3 L14

In fairness that's not too bad a record.

Bear in mind he hasn't spent much and has only had a full close season and nearly 2 months of the season to find his best formation and get a team to gel. I'm not sure any other top manager could have done better under the circumstances.

He's doing his best and deserves to be fully supported.

Can't understand why Quinn doesn't extend his contract even further myself.