Sunderland...

Heron

I wouldn't want any sort of religious place of worship on my door step. My dad used to live next to a church and it fucking annoyed me on a Sunday morning. Theirs no fucking reason why anyone should be ringing a bell at 7:00am on Sunday morning in the middle of a residential area. Don't get me started on the way the fuckers parked their cars as well.

Is the BNP behind the poster? Shocking stuff. :thdn:

don't know but sunderland was once (i'm told) the first city to field a BNP candidate in every ward at the council elections. at the last elections there were none. make of that what you will. i understand the EDL see sunderland as bit of a stronghold mind.

BNP has always had a large influence in mackemland. Reasons? I'm unsure.

Because its full of racists ? :D

It's not a problem that is exclusive to Sunderland in this part of the world though!

I wouldn't want any sort of religious place of worship on my door step. My dad used to live next to a church and it f***ing annoyed me on a Sunday morning. Theirs no f***ing reason why anyone should be ringing a bell at 7:00am on Sunday morning in the middle of a residential area. Don't get me started on the way the fuckers parked their cars as well.

used to love the sound of the church bell, about a mile away, on sunday mornings when i was a little kid. just a distant sound but the sign that another day of mischief, well football mainly, was about to get under way

I wouldn't want any sort of religious place of worship on my door step. My dad used to live next to a church and it fucking annoyed me on a Sunday morning. Theirs no fucking reason why anyone should be ringing a bell at 7:00am on Sunday morning in the middle of a residential area. Don't get me started on the way the fuckers parked their cars as well.

I heard they parked poorly in protest at your use of English.

I don't blame them, I've got a mosque round the corner from my place and often I've been woken up around 4am with them walking past the window chatting as they make their way to and from prayer.

It's not so bad now but in the summer when you have the windows open it's a pain.

I don't blame them, I've got a mosque round the corner from my place and often I've been woken up around 4am with them walking past the window chatting as they make their way to and from prayer.

It's not so bad now but in the summer when you have the windows open it's a pain.

You say that as if their the only one's who would walk past your window!

On paper they are probably one of the poorest sides in the league. They have had an easy start to the season, but fair dues to them, they've luckily scraped together the results needed to be where they are now. Make no mistake, we are by far the better side and will finish well above them.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=638599&page=2#ixzz1cF9hUgq5

This comment stood out for me. Clueless!

Delusion is just interwoven into the fabric of mackem, years on inbreding does this.

The irony meter exploded years ago when they started calling us deluded, come on, look at the two teams on paper and on results :lol:

I do like Wickham (still a bit early), Sessegnon (would have a tough task to get ahead of Ben Arfa or Marveaux and that's if we don't play 4-4-2) and Larsson (although not sure his lack of pace would suit us but he does have quality in the final third).

Genuinely would struggle to fit 3 of their first 11 into our team. The bench would improve though. Still think Brown and O'Shea have shown glimpses of that old quality but have also been shown up a few times too.

Its really hard to believe how anyone can think that Cattermole is better than Tiote, I can a little understand that they think Gardener is better than Cabaye as very few people know much of him and Gardener scored a load of goals last season but to say that most of their team is better than ours is a joke.

Had it not been for a total capitulation against WBA we would have finished higher than them last season, but there you go I am a believer of the league table doesn't lie, so we'll have to give it to them for last season, but I'd be very suprised and hugely dissapointed if they finished above us this season.

Whilst I believe over the next 6 games they are likely to close the gap on us I'll do a Messi if they are above us.

On paper they are probably one of the poorest sides in the league. They have had an easy start to the season, but fair dues to them, they've luckily scraped together the results needed to be where they are now. Make no mistake, we are by far the better side and will finish well above them.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=638599&page=2#ixzz1cF9hUgq5

I have never hear such bollucks before in my life, evan other fans on that thread are telling him he is talking utter bullshit...

I find it quite funny how only a couple of weeks ago, brewce told sunderland fans to stop obsessing over us, and this has resulted in them talking about us evan more... :D

If they truly believe it then they are either Deluded or clueless about football. its hard to tell.

Steve Bruce's post match interview was hilarious, apparently Sunderland are hard to beat and haven't conceded many goals. 4 defeats and 12 goals conceded, aye righto Brucey.

Brilliant wasn't it,he also snuck in 'we've scored a lot' as well. Was desperate for the interviewer to go 'errrrrr, really?'

Bruceys reaction to their second equaliser was brilliant, started off with looking to the sky clenching his fists and then obviously realised he'd left some cheesy chips on his face and was left looking like a right fatty wiping at his face.

Steve Bruce's post match interview was hilarious, apparently Sunderland are hard to beat and haven't conceded many goals. 4 defeats and 12 goals conceded, aye righto Brucey.

He looked and sounded like a person teetering on insanity in that interview, it was like Chemical Ali.

It's little wonder they're a laughing stock with him in charge of the club.