Sunderland...

Heron

Why don't we put a massive banner up in Sunderland airport as a riposte!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2444/4282406744_61a64b3d41.jpg

The leftover of the military airbase (which is in Washington)... Thanks to Nissan. :shifty:

well tbf- thier planes could fight ours......geordies flying aal owa the place

Just asking for a meme to be made out of it .

Reading that article it seems that their conference and music concert activities are the very opposite of their football business i.e. well managed and successful.

If I was the yank I'd just concentrate on the gigs which seem to sell out no problem and forget about the football where they have to pimp around dishing out free tickets and resort to undignified marketing campaigns in an attempt to pad out a half empty stadium.

Seems like they're big in the music world but in football no one outside the NE of England knows who they are.

Had a window salesman at the house tonight. I opened the door with a cup of tea in my hand and invited him in. I offered him a cuppa, lifting my "demolition derby. 5-1" mug in the air at the same time. "Coffee pleeyis" was his answer in the broadest mackem accent i've ever heard. Oops  :D. Had to hide the mug to keep the new window quote down.

That's twice we've had mackems in this week. It was carpet fitters the other day. Think i'll get on to the council in the morning and see if i can get the place fumigated.

That reminds me of a mackem family on holiday the other year. They had cockroaches in their room and the cockroaches complained.

You can get windows from anywhere. The correct course of action would have been to make him his cuppa and present it to him in that cup.

No, no, no....................the correct course of action is to wind him right up so he thinks he's in for a bumper commission. When he calls you with the price tell him you've been thinking about it and you'd actually like a conservatory aswell as the front door replacing and you want the best quality products they stock............money is no object.

When he comes back, add another couple of bits on, the back door, the fucking kids wendy house the lot.

Then, just before Christmas, after he's already spent the commission on his grubby red and white kids, you pull the plug telling him a MAG firm have undercut his lot by 51p.

Get it done.

Guest neesy111

NICKLAS Bendtner and Lee Cattermole were quizzed by police in connection with a car-wrecking spree on Newcastle.

Police launched a probe after a spate of cars were attacked on Stowell Street just streets away from Newcastle’s St James’ Park.

Several cars are believed to have been damaged during the attack, which occurred at around 10pm on Tuesday, December 6.

And the Sunderland footballers, both 23, were arrested yesterday as officers questioned them over the attacks, before being bailed.

They were quizzed on suspicion of causing criminal damage.

Today a spokesman from Northumbria Police said: “Police can confirm that on Thursday, December 15, two men aged 23 were arrested on suspicion of criminal damage.

“If follows an investigation in to damage caused to cars on Stowell Street in Newcastle city centre, which happened at about 10pm on Tuesday, December 6.”

The alleged damage – which is believed to have targeted at least three cars – happened just days after Sunderland lost 2-1 to Wolves at the Molineux Stadium.

It is believed that officers are scouring CCTV and are still trying to establish how many cars were damaged in the attack.

Danish striker Bendtner tweaked a groin injury during the clash, which ruled him out of Martin O’Neill’s first game at the Stadium of Light.

Midfielder Cattermole also missed their 2-1 win over Blackburn Rovers due to a suspension after picking up five yellow cards this season.

Today, when approached by the Chronicle, a spokesman from Sunderland AFC refused to comment on the pair’s arrest.

Danish international Bendtner signed for Sunderland from Arsenal in a deadline day loan deal earlier this year.

He has struggled to find form, scoring just two goals since his arrival on Wearside.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/evening-chronicle-news/2011/12/16/nicklas-bendtner-and-lee-cattermole-arrested-72703-29964017/#ixzz1ggsOmzvT

NICKLAS Bendtner and Lee Cattermole were quizzed by police in connection with a car-wrecking spree on Newcastle.

Police launched a probe after a spate of cars were attacked on Stowell Street just streets away from Newcastle’s St James’ Park.

Several cars are believed to have been damaged during the attack, which occurred at around 10pm on Tuesday, December 6.

And the Sunderland footballers, both 23, were arrested yesterday as officers questioned them over the attacks, before being bailed.

They were quizzed on suspicion of causing criminal damage.

Today a spokesman from Northumbria Police said: “Police can confirm that on Thursday, December 15, two men aged 23 were arrested on suspicion of criminal damage.

“If follows an investigation in to damage caused to cars on Stowell Street in Newcastle city centre, which happened at about 10pm on Tuesday, December 6.”

The alleged damage – which is believed to have targeted at least three cars – happened just days after Sunderland lost 2-1 to Wolves at the Molineux Stadium.

It is believed that officers are scouring CCTV and are still trying to establish how many cars were damaged in the attack.

Danish striker Bendtner tweaked a groin injury during the clash, which ruled him out of Martin O’Neill’s first game at the Stadium of Light.

Midfielder Cattermole also missed their 2-1 win over Blackburn Rovers due to a suspension after picking up five yellow cards this season.

Today, when approached by the Chronicle, a spokesman from Sunderland AFC refused to comment on the pair’s arrest.

Danish international Bendtner signed for Sunderland from Arsenal in a deadline day loan deal earlier this year.

He has struggled to find form, scoring just two goals since his arrival on Wearside.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/evening-chronicle-news/2011/12/16/nicklas-bendtner-and-lee-cattermole-arrested-72703-29964017/#ixzz1ggsOmzvT

If this is the definition of a classy club then I'm glad we're not one :yao:

Nice chaps eh, obviously think they are a bit special earning around 25 k a week, smashing up peoples cars who may not even earn that in a year.

Nice, Sunderland football club should pay for all the damage and these two dickends should be made to sweep the streets of newcastle.