Sunderland...

Heron

I saw them laughing at our attendance today omn smb- cos it was below 50k. but when was the last time they got over 49k? got to be per 83? surely.

Their ground only holds 48k-49k.

They never come near to filling it though.

I saw them laughing at our attendance today omn smb- cos it was below 50k. but when was the last time they got over 49k? got to be per 83? surely.

:lol: Less than 200 under 50,000 on a cold Sunday lunchtime on Sky Sports against a shitty QPR.

ooo don't we look silly.

exactly so why lol at crowds bigger than your stadium? pre 83 I think it was bigger.

exactly so why lol at crowds bigger than your stadium? pre 83 I think it was bigger.

Keegan mag sky kernt footballwasn'tinventedin1992 ftm

You lot are blinded by your negativity as usual.

What I meant was we win the fa cup THIS season taking us into the Europa league next season. We are more likely to win the fa cup than most and with some key signings in the summer a serious assault on the Europa league is highly likely.

Demba ba is a lame duck and will pick up a major injury, maybe several. Good chance mags will finish in the bottom three next season especially if they continue to have no transfer funds.

:lol:

This guy got it spot on though:

Fundamentally this is the downfall of messageboards. It allows the retarded elements of a teams support, an audience to vent their daydreams. Please make a donation to a charity rather than flushing a tenner down the shitter on this rubbish.

Guest Roger Kint

mackem on FB re Ola Toivenen or whatever his name is:

'apparently hes due to sign friday, bendtnars loan is gettin cancelled and hes coming in, hes friends with seb larrson, 8m apparently 50k a week, rumour has it he wants to join aswell...'

Also claims they are 50/50 to sign P Cisse  :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=664015&page=2

Most seem to rate Cattermole over Tiote......

Cattermole should be in nick soon if the judicial system functions properly and makes an example of the overpaid thug/car vandal.

That wouldn't really be the judicial system functioning properly though would it?

Bit pedantic that like, but if you want a logical answer, as a highly paid sportsman and possible role model to younger fans, him enjoying a wrecking spree of innocent people's cars may be perceived as worse than if it were carried out by a younger less privileged person and the sentence could (and many would say should) reflect that.