Sunderland...

Heron

i can barely see as ive been having a bit of a cry over this ( didnt mean to but it took m eby suprise and after all the good stuff recently its hit me a lot harder ) bit of a reality check

im gutted

were just doomed to hover above the relegation zone every season

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=664073&page=30#ixzz1jk8jTeRr

Clearly isn't, but just seeing it on there makes me: http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2908/monkeydrummert.gif

One of them actually said he'd rather have Wickham over Cisse or Ba :lol:

He got shredded to shit for it. In fairness, most of them seem to realise they're not as good as us. I feel sorry for them but at least they have their MON talisman

That Cisse thread is brilliant, they were talking about getting him right up to the moment SSN broke the news of him flying in for us :lol:

Oh and obviously they have a 'Gyan is better than Cisse' thread, if you don't remember he is the lad that went to play in the UAE to get away from the shit litter tip dump.

Are we the new HEART OF AFRICA now?

Eto, Yaya Toure and Essien next?

They are all mates after all.........

I have noticed there has been a return of Irish flags at the SOS recently.

Isn't "mon" Norn Irish?

Are we the new HEART OF AFRICA now?

Eto, Yaya Toure and Essien next?

They are all mates after all.........

I have noticed there has been a return of Irish flags at the SOS recently.

Isn't "mon" Norn Irish?

These are mackem's we're talking about here.

Sunderland fans really don't know what they're going to get with MON.

When I heard he they were linked with this chap you've just signed from Germany, i never thought for a nanosecond - genuinely, not for an instant - that there would be any truth in it, because as far as Martin is concerned, football outside Britain does not exist.

if Sunderland buy a striker this window it will be Bobby Zamora. I'd put money on it.