Heron

From a neutrals perspective the best combined X1 is:

----------------------------Krul-------------------------------

O'Shea------------Brown-------------Coloccini------------Santon

----------------------------Tiote---------------------------------

--------------------Cabaye--------Larsson-----------------------

--Sessegnon-------------------------------------------Ben Arfa--

----------------------------Ba-------------------------------------

Saylor's performances this last year have been far beyond anything Brown has put in for over half a decade.

It's personal preference mate. I think the only real debatable ones (from a neutral) is Taylor getting in over Brown or O'Shea, and also i can see an argument for fitting McClean in there somewhere as he's looked very impressive. Other then that though i'd say that's about right.

It's pretty fair, though again I can't really say that O'Shea is a better RB than Simpson, Simpson for all the criticism on here isn't that bad, and if we had O'Shea in that position there would be hell on.

McClean has been impressive, probably the best natural winger either of us have got tbh, but that's on the back of 2 or 3 performances, lets see what he's like in a 30 games time.

Guest bimpy474

Saylor's performances this last year have been far beyond anything Brown has put in for over half a decade.

It's personal preference mate. I think the only real debatable ones (from a neutral) is Taylor getting in over Brown or O'Shea, and also i can see an argument for fitting McClean in there somewhere as he's looked very impressive. Other then that though i'd say that's about right.

It's pretty fair, though again I can't really say that O'Shea is a better RB than Simpson, Simpson for all the criticism on here isn't that bad, and if we had O'Shea in that position there would be hell on.

McClean has been impressive, probably the best natural winger either of us have got tbh, but that's on the back of 2 or 3 performances, lets see what he's like in a 30 games time.

Could say the same about Santon tbf.

Ben Arfa too, although tbf both Ben Arfa and Santon do have pedegree, McLean has come straight from Ireland. He looks the part like.

Guest bimpy474

Ben Arfa too, although tbf both Ben Arfa and Santon do have pedegree, McLean has come straight from Ireland. He looks the part like.

Absolutely spot on this ;)

They proper overrate Larsson big time. He's canny but fucking hell.

Pissed all over Obertan this season though, which is surely the point.

Most Mackems on there are comparing him to Jonas though. By the by considering that they are completely different types of player but I don't think he is head and shoulders or a better by a country mile or whatever soundbite they want to use. He looked dangerous on sunday playing a more short passing game and running at players; something I don't think Larsson is particularly adept at.

Although yeah, Obertan is consistent in his uncanny knack of being dogshit.

Guest Roger Kint

Been asked at work to do a brief, "positive" article on Sunderland.

:scared: :scared: :scared:

'Its only a short metro ride to Newcastle'

[/Report]