Sunderland...

Heron

His Facebook status from Tuesday:

'Papiss Cisse best striker in Germany done deal. demba who? FTM'

:lol:

See now this is is, I know we are talking about Sunderland in our Sunderland thread BUT how many of us will have been straight to facebook "We got Cisse, fuck the Mackems!"?

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Spoke to Mevlut Erdinc's elusive agent about #safc links for tomorrow's #thejournal. Plus where club is casting its net for forward recruits

I have an image of scouts from other Prem teams following Carr around Europe, sitting behind him in games as he writes on his notepad and whispering to each other "What's he put, what's he put?".

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Spoke to Mevlut Erdinc's elusive agent about #safc links for tomorrow's #thejournal. Plus where club is casting its net for forward recruits

you just know he'll end up there and all we'll here is that he turned us down and was our no 1 target.

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

you just know he'll end up there and all we'll here is that he turned us down and was our no 1 target.

Not based at a British club so won't be on O'Neil's radar.

Regarding Larsson, I know for a fact that we were interested in him both in January and in the summer, but we weren't anywhere near meeting his demands. I've no idea what we offered him or what he wanted, but he wasn't ever close to signing for us.

When the news about Cissé came out I can't remember anyone on here going on about beating Sunderland to his signature, other than laughing at their reactions.

In essence isn't that what this thread is about, laughing at and taking the piss out of sunderland? 

No one really takes them seriously, it's just our duty or birthright to rip it out of them and they make it so easy for us.

I do actually hope he doesn't go there. I am far happier with Cisse (never thought he was within reach) but the bloke we were linked with forever going there and if he does well  :undecided:

Still, Ba and Cisse :megusta:

Guest Geordiesned

See now this is is, I know we are talking about Sunderland in our Sunderland thread BUT how many of us will have been straight to facebook "We got Cisse, fuck the Mackems!"?

Yes but at least we've had been right! :lol:

Yes but at least we've had been right! :lol:

When the news about Cissé came out I can't remember anyone on here going on about beating Sunderland to his signature, other than laughing at their reactions.

In essence isn't that what this thread is about, laughing at and taking the p*ss out of sunderland? 

No one really takes them seriously, it's just our duty or birthright to rip it out of them and they make it so easy for us.

they hate our arrogance towards them without understanding we just do it because we know how they hate it. if they could honestly turn round and say "meh, not bothered, i'm supporting my club just like you support yours and it's not like either club can brag about it's success of late", we'd have nothing over them.

the entire forum of RTG encapsulated in two posts. the first mag obsessed, look at the posters name for crying out loud, spouting mag obsessed drivel......to be shot down by a more rational poster.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=664966

Fair play to those shooting him down but fucking hell some of them are so thick.

Chelsea have signed a defender who plays for the second worst defence in the league. Blackburn are hovering about the relegation zone (3 points above QPR), would they not take Hoilett or Samba, or even Yakubu? :lol:

That's not to mention Cisse has been the second highest scorer in the Bundesliga the past two seasons.

It's getting to the point where I just wish they'd get relegated and fuck off into obscurity. I love the derby like but other than that they are just tedius as fuck about every single peice of news (from both sides) no matter how big or small, it's not even good banter, it's just proper wank "haw haw haw my mag mate's just found out he has asthma FTM yous are shite lol" craic.

It's getting to the point where I just wish they'd get relegated and f*** off into obscurity. I love the derby like but other than that they are just tedius as f*** about every single peice of news (from both sides) no matter how big or small, it's not even good banter, it's just proper w*** "haw haw haw my mag mate's just found out he has asthma FTM yous are s**** lol" craic.

but you have to understand why that is ? pity is more in order,even when we were in the chamionship i pitied them, people laughed at us because we were a target, they go down and nobody takes notice except us for local rivalries sake, they are a coventry, a leicester with much better travelling support.

Guest magpie99

Unfortunately for them, they are second rate citizens living in a second rate town (refuse to call Sunderland a city), supporting a second rate club run by a second rate manager with second rate players.

FOREVER IN OUR SHADOW

The funniest thoing I find about them is they still harp on about beating is 9-1 in 1907.................................LMAO

What is Cisse's chance conversion rate then?  I've seen that windypants chirping up about that on there a few times.  Doesn't look like he'd struggle physically to me and most of the repsected journos seem to speak highly of him.  His record in Germany is superior to Ba's and he's playing in a worse team, says a lot.... bitter mackem in a strop they didn't sign him?  Probably.

Oh and you'd have to do a shitload of digging, but they were all slating Erding when we were in for him, shit record, poor league, not even first choice etc.  I'm sure he'll be class if they get him!