Peterborough United v Newcastle United 3/4/10 3pm

Guest toonlass

I reckon we should play the young lads. They still have something to play for with minimum danger. Plus it will give them vital experience which we may need from them in the future.

Last time we did that here we got slaughtered. I think we should wait till promotion is 100% concrete before we start giving some of the young lads games.

I reckon we should play the young lads. They still have something to play for with minimum danger. Plus it will give them vital experience which we may need from them in the future.

Last time we did that here we got slaughtered. I think we should wait till promotion is 100% concrete before we start giving some of the young lads games.

We also shouldnt throw the title away as the lads worked hard all year and deserve to lift a trophy for it. Cant see them being too impressed if we play weakened sides for the rest of the season and miss out on 1st place.

Any news on the charvas ankle injury? If he is out, Best in for him, reckon we'll create a few chances in this one and it'd be good if he could get a goal plus no need to rush Sholagoals back.

Guest Geordiesned

Does anyone know the score for the trains going down on Saturday - are they "dry"? Don't want to take any cans up if they're going to get confiscated by the old bill at the station.

Guest Geordiesned

Just in case you don't venture into the ticket forums - all the trains back after the match are dry.

That'd be the perfect scenario for me. To make it official on monday would be fantastic.

Definitely. I mean come on, let's not be needlessly pessimistic and modest, it's a case of when rather than if we get promoted, and to do it at home, on the TV, would be great.

Bollocks to going up on Monday, the sooner we go up the better and tomorrow would be as good a time as any.  Once we secure promotion we can start to look towards finishing top and then looking to play some good football without any pressure.

That'd be the perfect scenario for me. To make it official on monday would be fantastic.

Definitely. I mean come on, let's not be needlessly pessimistic and modest, it's a case of when rather than if we get promoted, and to do it at home, on the TV, would be great.

the only downside, as i've posted earlier is not really having long to celebrate after the game on monday. it could turn out that forest promote us while we are still in the pub.

the only downside, as i've posted earlier is not really having long to celebrate after the game on monday. it could turn out that forest promote us while we are still in the pub.

Just get into a state of mortalness for the whole weekend, beginning now.

Bollocks to going up on Monday, the sooner we go up the better and tomorrow would be as good a time as any.  Once we secure promotion we can start to look towards finishing top and then looking to play some good football without any pressure.

Well i'm a selfish prick, I saw us go up at Grimsby, go down at Villa and want to be there when we seal the return.