Newcastle United 4 - 1 Blackpool - 10/04/10 - post match reaction from page 7

JH

... post match reaction from p7

That has to be some kind of record.

Was just thinking that!

Was an alright game, we were always going to win. Disappointing to concede late on AGAIN though.

Guest guinness_fiend

No-one is arsed like.

Yep, I've about had it with Hughton's underperforming side.  Disgusting performance.

Guest toonlass

Some mad Blackpool fan dressed as an Orange Clown got a load of shite today "Paedo, paedo what's the score?". Guthrie is superb in the middle, Jonas looks so confident, Nolan kept his head for his goal. Ref was poor, as was the linesmen but I thought they were poor for both sides. Several times the ref and linesmen just looked at each other unsure of what to give. In the main their fans slept in the sun until the last 5 minutes when they made some noise.

Some mad Blackpool fan dressed as an Orange Clown got a load of shite today "Paedo, paedo what's the score?". Guthrie is superb in the middle, Jonas looks so confident, Nolan kept his head for his goal. Ref was poor, as was the linesmen but I thought they were poor for both sides. Several times the ref and linesmen just looked at each other unsure of what to give. In the main their fans slept in the sun until the last 5 minutes when they made some noise.

Thought their fans were better than ours tbh.

Guest toonlass

You are kidding! Apart from Paedo the clown and about 10 fans in the back row they never said owt all game!

You are kidding! Apart from Paedo the clown and about 10 fans in the back row they never said owt all game!

No (I'm honestly not)

They were good in the first half particularly, I sit directly below them at the other end to where you would be, thought they were pretty good.

I was pretty disappointed with their fans. Good numbers but I didn't really hear a lot from them until later on in the game when their team had given up. I've noticed that a few times this season though when people in other parts of the ground have said they were really loud, so maybe it's just where I sit. Some canny craic with the paedo clown like.