NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

1. He wouldn't be our best attacking option, Barton is better.

2. There is LOADS of evidence of him being a penis.

3. Yes, he has something to prove. Will he ever recapture his form? I'll piss in a cup and drink it if he scores 15 goals in a season. Ever.

Agree - rather take a chance on Krancjar from Spurs...IF we could meet his wage demands.

I thought the whole point was we'd stopped signing players that were good a few years ago. Ireland and Wright-Phillips done f*** all for ages, one of them is a complete prick and both will be on big wages.

Ireland has been shit this season admittedly but limited opportunitys and SWP is shit full stop a modern day Ruel Fox imho .

I thought the whole point was we'd stopped signing players that were good a few years ago. Ireland and Wright-Phillips done fuck all for ages, one of them is a complete prick and both will be on big wages.

Loan signing would be great imo.

2 years ago this would be massive, now thoigh I agree wi Johnny, it's hardly HUGE

of course the media (print and internet) are gonna exaggerate the news. What do you expect them to say..."meh transfer news coming up, don't bother to read"

Very happy with this if we pull it off. I'd imagine Pardew has had a word with Joey about Ireland before even bringing on loan.

Like i said earlier on, Joey & KeV have a massive role to play in this and helping him settle if it goes through.

I thought the whole point was we'd stopped signing players that were good a few years ago. Ireland and Wright-Phillips done f*** all for ages, one of them is a complete prick and both will be on big wages.

were down to the bones of our arse and it's a loan, we we're never going to spend big this january tbh, and we've already shelled out on Ben Arfa.

All in all we could have the same squad that has us sitting in 8th for most of the rest of the season, plus Ben Arfa, Ireland and Gosling

Guest Stephen927

We've been crying out for an attacking midfield in the mould of Ireland for a few years. If he gets his old form back in the next 6 months, great. If he doesn't, he's Villa's problem. No problem with me if that transfer goes through.

We've been crying out for an attacking midfield in the mould of Ireland for a few years. If he gets his old form back in the next 6 months, great. If he doesn't, he's Villa's problem. No problem with me if that transfer goes through.

:thup: Dont know why everyones getting so anti Ireland for its not so long ago people wanted Barton sent packing .

this, combined with the fact it's a loan, combined with the fact that we are desparate for squad depth, and I cannot possibly see how people complain tbh :lol:

Could be a fantastic deal, could be a "meh, never worked but atleast we never paid for it" deal.