NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Would take Defoe over Crouch but would very very much prefer neither, especially having to sit next to a Spurs FM researcher who's been crying about their appalling front-line all season. Would take Pav, but only because he's cult.

(But then so were Maric and Andersson).

Its The Brock!

But of course sir, follow your musings over here too ;)

If we're after London based strikers for over £7m put a fucking bid in for Bendtner FFS. Makes far more sense than any of those Spurs mugs although I think Defoe is decent, just had a bad run last season.

No more Shane Long then............

1323: FOOTBALL - The London Evening Standard report that West Ham have bid an initial £5m for Reading striker Shane Long.

Where does it say he has signed?

I would be in favour of hijacking that like, £5m for Long is a decent price.

Same here. I would rather have Erdinc but I don't want to lose out on both and end up with the likes of Defoe. While he's been a class player in his time he looks like the wrong sort for this club. Don't know if he has an attitude problem but he lacks consistency for a player with his talent.

You would have thought a player of Long's potential and age would be right up our street at the moment.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Would take Defoe over Crouch but would very very much prefer neither, especially having to sit next to a Spurs FM researcher who's been crying about their appalling front-line all season. Would take Pav, but only because he's cult.

(But then so were Maric and Andersson).

Its The Brock!

But of course sir, follow your musings over here too ;)

:frantic:

Delete all the posts!

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Said earlier, don't rate him much. Not to mention the fact he's certainly on the decline now.

I'd take him as backup, I reckon he's decent enough and would be good coming off the bench, offering a different style, nicking a goal etc.

But for nowhere near £10m, nor would he come up here to play second fiddle so complete non-starter.

I hate Defoe's style of play.

Someone like him should be playing off the last man, but he always comes deep to get the ball and tries to do everything, which usually ends with him just putting his head down and shooting wide from 35 yards.  Such a greedy player.

I hate Defoe's style of play.

Someone like him should be playing off the last man, but he always comes deep to get the ball and tries to do everything, which usually ends with him just putting his head down and shooting wide from 35 yards.  Such a greedy player.

:thup: he's one of those where the system needs to be formulated around him, but he's not actually good enough to warrant that anywhere.