NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Buy my paper tomorrow to read some more made up unsourced rumours with no quotes

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Got some more articles for everyone who can't use a computer to pay for tomorrow

Guest Recoba

Depends how cheap Obertan was he may be worth s gamble. Hr was rated a couple of years ago but has never had a run at Man U cos he isn't good enough. May be ok for us though, for maybe 1 million I'd consider.

Provided he wasn't brought in as first choice, which.wouldn't happen. Plus the player would only move to.us with first team guarantees.

So I guess I've talked myself out of that one...

Green can go swivel. Krul for me.

Depends how cheap Obertan was he may be worth s gamble. Hr was rated a couple of years ago but has never had a run at Man U cos he isn't good enough. May be ok for us though, for maybe 1 million I'd consider.

Provided he wasn't brought in as first choice, which.wouldn't happen. Plus the player would only move to.us with first team guarantees.

So I guess I've talked myself out of that one...

Green can go swivel. Krul for me.

Obertan will be good replacement for Barton (if he stay), like Routledge...

Should have really paid more attention to Obertan's play when he played for Bordeaux the year they won the league. But from what I remember he's very pacy......

(Was all about Gourcuff that year tbh).

We need to bring more in. The problem I've got with the group at the moment is that they want to see one or two players coming through the door. They do. The fans do.

I want that to happen – I'm making it very, very clear to Derek and Mike that we need one or two boys in this door, now. I mean now.

:lol: :lol:

We need to bring more in. The problem I've got with the group at the moment is that they want to see one or two players coming through the door. They do. The fans do.

I want that to happen I'm making it very, very clear to Derek and Mike that we need one or two boys in this door, now. I mean now.

Sounds like if they don't get them in now, he'll send a strongly worded letter about his dissapointment.

I want that to happen – I'm making it very, very clear to Derek and Mike that we need one or two boys in this door, now. I mean now.

'Fair enough Al, but it's coming out of your wages'

Just over a week before the start of the season. Three and a half weeks of the transfer window remaining. And he's still having to try and convince them to buy 'one or two' players.

Could not make this shit up. :laugh:

Guest cr4igora

'Fair enough Al, but it's coming out of your wages'

;D  O0