NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

I think it was Barton who was hinting at dressing room unrest in his tweets.

Not that I remember. All the stuff about an unhappy dressing room came via the press, then was confirmed later by Pardew.

Still don't think it's acceptable the way we've gone about things this summer, but it can't be denied that we've had a great start to the season. Get a good left back and a good striker in and we can look upwards.

Completely agree. We have got lucky not having at least a left-back, but we have 8 or 9 areas out there more than adequate who can get us through situations. A left-back and centre-forward and I think we're on a par with Everton & Villa.

Still don't think it's acceptable the way we've gone about things this summer, but it can't be denied that we've had a great start to the season. Get a good left back and a good striker in and we can look upwards.

agree. cissokho will be a good signing...if we are willing to pay the "high" fee. Think its a bit naive and pathetic that we are not willing to spend on a good (proven/talented) striker.

if we sign cissokho and a good striker i personally believe we will easily challenge for top 7. we will need some luck and good run though.

Still don't think it's acceptable the way we've gone about things this summer, ut it can't be denied that we've had a great start to the season. Get a good left back and a good striker in and we can look upwards.

i'll deny it, we'd have lost both games if either of them could fucking score - our team selections and tactics have been sickening in both games

Guest bimpy474

One thing is for sure, Enrique spouting s**** about the spirit has shown to be his version and not the rest of the players, they fought like a team, if they didn't have any spirit they would have folded.

10/10 is what Enrique said about the dressing room so he wasn't spouting s**** actually

Yes he was, he said players are concerned and worried and that is not good for spirit is it not, the players worried are/were the ones who wanted to leave/have left, not the ones out there fighting for us today.

One thing is for sure, Enrique spouting s**** about the spirit has shown to be his version and not the rest of the players, they fought like a team, if they didn't have any spirit they would have folded.

10/10 is what Enrique said about the dressing room so he wasn't spouting s**** actually

I was totally fucking wrong.

Fixed that for you.

If Bassong's going or anything like £2m, i'd be mortified if we didn't atleast have a sniff. He and Colo had the makings of a reasonable partnership back then. I don't like the guy for jumping ship but at that price, i could just about stomach it. He's better than Taylor.

Won't happen, obviously. Cissokho and Maiga, and i'll be just about satisfied with the summer's incomings (in spite of the infuriating and needless frugality).

The midfielder, though, chose his words more carefully, but there was a clear suggestion of widespread dressing room unrest at the way the club is being run.

"If only we as players could tell the fans exactly how it is, without them above fining us lots of money,” said Barton. There will be a time and a place.

“If it wouldn't effect team morale and cause unrest within the dressing room, am certain Jose's comments would be the tip of the iceberg..... “And again it would be left to those magnificent fans to pick up the remnants of their once great football club.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/8673650/Joey-Barton-hits-out-at-Newcastle-Uniteds-board-in-Twitter-tirade.html

That might be the one I read.

Guest bimpy474

I was totally f***ing wrong.

Fixed that for you.

Thanks Dad :D

Cissokho, Maiga and to set the club up well, Bassong is rumored to be off to Bursaspor for 2M.  Get those three and let's go to war.

Tottenham are such a disgusting club, honestly. What a criminal waste of Bassong that is.

Cissokho, Maiga and to set the club up well, Bassong is rumored to be off to Bursaspor for 2M.  Get those three and let's go to war.

Loved Bassong when he was here. Would hate it if he was wasted in Turkey. Hopefully we seal a couple of new Bassong's in Rémy and Situ.