NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Emnes has some qualities like, he's certainly quick. I don't want him like, but he isn't that awful for a young lad at lower Prem/Championship level.

Fair play for being positive, as always, but tbh, we have to aim higher.

Emnes has some qualities like, he's certainly quick. I don't want him like, but he isn't that awful for a young lad at lower Prem/Championship level.

Emnes isn't a replacement for Carroll, nor is he the forward we should be looking to bring in as the answer to our current striker search. But as a young prospect he's certainly worth keeping an eye on despite Colocho's clueless guffaw of hilarity. He really should stick to French football expertise.

We've now officially gotten to the point where every morning, when I open my eyes and check the forum on my phone, I bang my fist on the wall if we still haven't signed anyone.

Ah, transfer windows... :snod:

I've gone for a more meh approach for now, no need to go overboard with a week left

We've now officially gotten to the point where every morning, when I open my eyes and check the forum on my phone, I bang my fist on the wall if we still haven't signed anyone.

You must have sore fists.

Guest Roger Kint

Still to make a decision on Situ and Rémy. What a surprise.

Heaven forbid Football Manager CA/PA isnt enough to sign a kid in real life........now this club insists on actually fucking watching them play a few times?

You must have sore fists.

Aye, no point injuring yourself.  I just kick my dog.