NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest sicko2ndbest

In the BBC interview from tonight, Pardew says we have 'one or two targets that we want to pursue'.

Ok Alan!

Have you not figured out how this works yet!

New keeper say The Sun.....

Pardew has a job for Rob

NEWCASTLE boss Alan Pardew is battling with old club Southampton for Dutch keeper Robbin Ruiter.

Pards wants the £300,000-rated FC Volendam player, 24, as cover for fellow countryman Tim Krul.

Pardew has a job for Rob

NEWCASTLE boss Alan Pardew is battling with old club Southampton for Dutch keeper Robbin Ruiter.

Pards wants the £300,000-rated FC Volendam player, 24, as cover for fellow countryman Tim Krul.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lco6qprNqh1qafl27.gif

Guest bimpy474

Buying another keeper = http://images.bluegartr.com/images/smilies/meme/HerpDerp.png

I'm guessing it is because Rob Elliot is fucking shit. In which case it makes sense.

Not really a priority though, I agree.

Make no sense at all seeing as we have Steve Harper as a back up as well, story has to be nonsense.

Pardew has a job for Rob

That'll be a replacement for Krul.

Guest bimpy474

Pardew has a job for Rob

That'll be a replacement for Krul.

Ohhhh Mick :(

In the BBC interview from tonight, Pardew says we have 'one or two targets that we want to pursue'.

You might as well have said it for what difference him saying it will make.

Aye.  One or two will be wittled down to one 'definitely over the line' by Jan 20th, followed by 'the January window is such a hard time and we had to sell Tiote at 4pm on 31st as he wanted to go and the other team really really wanted him, and all the money will be spent on the squad' on the 1st Feb.

Guest bimpy474

Ohhhh Mick :(

Sorry, I was just getting in before anybody else said it.

Aye i did think of that myself but i was too depressed as it was  :laugh:

Before people take a transfer story from 'The Sun' as fact, they have an accuracy rating of 22.9%.

http://www.footballtransferleague.co.uk/newspaper_statistics.aspx

*Figures are based on all rumours we have that have been resolved (player has transfered or signed a new contract). FTL rumour data goes back to the start of summer 2006 transfer window.

Also, I thought a lot of people on here hated Elliot so I'd have thought they'd have been happy with a replacement for him.