NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

The exclusive Journal story is that Blackpool want to loan Nile Ranger.

I'd assumed that you were joking until I saw the website. We're surely not going to loan a player to one of our rivals, are we?

Guest secteur2010

I'd assumed that you were joking until I saw the website. We're surely not going to loan a player to one of our rivals, are we?

If we do I hope we put a "Can't play against NUFC" clause into the contract. Otherwise we know what will happen.

If we do I hope we put a "Can't play against NUFC" clause into the contract. Otherwise we know what will happen.

yep, just like when we were too stupid to put one in when we sent lua lua on loan to pompey

Surely regardless of whether there is a clause in his contract or not it's not a very good move for us?

I mean, I'm sure he's not going to set the Premiership alight but essentially we'd still be strenghtening a relegation rival.

Guest LJA0210

France Football claims Newcastle United have seen a 6million euros (£5million) bid for Paris St Germain striker Mevlut Erding rejected.

Guest Roger Kint

France Football claims Newcastle United have seen a 6million euros (£5million) bid for Paris St Germain striker Mevlut Erding rejected.

Wasnt this about 60 pages ago?

We need a competitive relegtaion for Blackpool, where they can take points from WBA, Blackburn, Wolves etc. Finishing on 10 points won't help us. Therefore I wouldn't mind them getting in a few decent players (if they can).