NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Sunday Sun tomorrow:Pardew's striker target, Nile Ranger's ultimatum, derby day tactics & Pardew's promise of a triple boost this week #NUFC

We're not selling Tiote, we're not selling Smith and there'll be a special offer on new matchday pies.

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Sunday Sun tomorrow:Pardew's striker target, Nile Ranger's ultimatum, derby day tactics & Pardew's promise of a triple boost this week #NUFC

We're not selling Tiote, we're not selling Smith and there'll be a special offer on new matchday pies.

:frantic:

Can't even be bothered to pick up the Sunday Sun even to look at the back pages any more, never mind pay for a copy. Such has been the crap factor in the stories which he's leaked on twitter.

Guest dogbeak

Just read on a PSV forum (reading up on Pieters) that the Sun is apparently reporting interest in Inter's Davide Santon.. He any good?

more chance of you or me signing, to be honest.

Why?

if davide santon was to leave inter, i imagine there would be a number of clubs interested that he would find more appealing than us.

I won't believe any striker stories that come out of the NE press like. Every signing weve done (with possibly the exception of Cabaye) has come totally out of the blue without any previous warning.