NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Fer doesn't look like a DM on Youtube. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that he looks rather Youtube-tastic. Seems to have a good stride on him and full of tricks.

Holland U21 coach compared him to Patrick Vieira  :pow:

Yep, I saw that. Also read that he's played as a RB, DM and AM for Feyenoord.

And that his name translates to "The King of Iron" in French. Which alone should make this potential signing a must.  :snod:

Would be rather random to sign the Iron King, just after signing the Lion King.

May spell some time on the bench for Burger King Nolan.

another signing mental.  Maybe hughton said to ashley

"can I have some more cash"

"Of course, provided you beat Villa 6-0, hahahahahahahahaha"

:lol:

almost spit out my coffee. great stuff

Based on a Dutch website it looks as if Fer was a back up plan to Tiote and that we were put off by his wage demands anyway.

It was in the NOTW that we were scared off by his massive 45k/week wage demands. Llambias also reportedly asked him if he could lend him a fiver to get the bus home.

Hope we don't go for Santa Cruz. Apart from his rubbish record he's not what we need.

This, plus lately he is a permacrock. Not going to cry about it if we get him but we should be looking at a completely different type of player IMO.

Based on a Dutch website it looks as if Fer was a back up plan to Tiote and that we were put off by his wage demands anyway.

It was in the NOTW that we were scared off by his massive 45k/week wage demands. Llambias also reportedly asked him if he could lend him a fiver to get the bus home.

NOTW?

Fucks sake.

Please disregard my post.

I'd love it if we got Santa Cruz on two conditions:

1. The deal was right financially

2. He stays fit

Alot of people are saying he's not the type we need but i'd say he plays to our strengths. Him and Carroll would torment defences. Not saying i wouldn't mind someone with a bit of pace too mind.

Hope we don't go for Santa Cruz. Apart from his rubbish record he's not what we need.

This, plus lately he is a permacrock. Not going to cry about it if we get him but we should be looking at a completely different type of player IMO.

Yep, me too.  You can tell he's not interested half of the time.  He's a luxury player and won't put in a 'proper' shift.

Yakubu anyone?

Newcastle United plan cheeky Yakubu bid‎

FansFC.com - 4 hours ago

It is being reported that Newcastle are hoping to lure Yakubu to St James Park, and are biding their time before making a cheeky loan offer for the

http://www.fansfc.com/story/23867.html

I would be happy with that, him and Caroll up front.

I love the way it says we luring him, sounds a bit naughty.