NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

SWP may be a possibility. I don't think Mancini likes him much.

Well he's in the 25 man squad and counts as home grown and club grown, important for Europe. There's absolutely no chance of SWP leaving since Ireland and Onouha left the club, they need the numbers there.

Well he's in the 25 man squad and counts as home grown and club grown, important for Europe. There's absolutely no chance of SWP leaving since Ireland and Onouha left the club, they need the numbers there.

Have they actually named their 25 man squad? I didn't think anyone had to until the end of the transfer window.

It's a long shot, but SWP was struggling to nail a regular place at the end of last season. With Balotelli, Silva, and Johnson ahead of him, I don't think it'll get any easier for him. I don't doubt that City will want him to stay, but I can't see SWP being happy with the situation, any more than Ireland or Bellamy were.

Have they actually named their 25 man squad? I didn't think anyone had to until the end of the transfer window.

It's a long shot, but SWP was struggling to nail a regular place at the end of last season. With Balotelli, Silva, and Johnson ahead of him, I don't think it'll get any easier for him. I don't doubt that City will want him to stay, but I can't see SWP being happy with the situation, any more than Ireland or Bellamy were.

He signed a new contract and was in the provisional squad for Europe, the one Bellamy didn't make.

papers today claim Lescott can go out on loan id have him here in a flash

Perfect as he can play in a  couple of positions

if there is even the slightest possibility of lescott being available I hope we are jumping all over it. He needs a new start and would be perfect for us at cb or lb.

Santa Cruz is better than anything we have but not different enough in style for us to be bidding for him IMO.

Ashley's chequebook officially closed!

I disagree, think Ashely might be more willing to spend now. Ashley needs to fall in love with the club again, then he'll start spending.

Ashley would like to spend as little as possible and hopefully stay up for maximum financial benefit, but he must have promised a budget to Hughton and he can't very well back out now.

The Guardian say in their match report that Alan Smith was being watched by Moyes, although it could easily be scouting us tbh.

it was louise taylor, aka its bull

edit and villa play everton next so obviously he was scouting villa

The Guardian say in their match report that Alan Smith was being watched by Moyes, although it could easily be scouting us tbh.

Why would everton want smith???

Happy for them to take him like.

Guest Heneage

Why would everton want smith???

Happy for them to take him like.

A bit of steel in midfield, Smith is a great tackler, honest Mr Moyes....

Guest MrBrown

Smith would fit in perfectly at Everton. Headless chicken who will run around fouling people all day.

Come on then, make me laugh.

Two peanuts were walking through a tough neighbourhood. One was a salted.

Ashley's chequebook officially closed!

I disagree, think Ashely might be more willing to spend now. Ashley needs to fall in love with the club again, then he'll start spending.

Ashley would like to spend as little as possible and hopefully stay up for maximum financial benefit, but he must have promised a budget to Hughton and he can't very well back out now.

But you see when Ashley first came in he did spend his money. But since fucking up and the fans calling him a fat cockney bastard and all that, he stayed on at Newcastle because he couldn't sell the club and right now he's just spending little amounts of money as he is running it as a business. But at the start, he wasn't running it as a business, it was a hobby, a bit of fun on the weekend. Once we start getting good results and we start to be "fun" to him again, I'm sure he'll be much more willing to invest more money. Sort of like how people outdo themselves to invest so much money into their hobbies.