NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

wouldnt mind us having a sniff at Jo, quality player

Agree, I think there is some talent there, and I like Hughton's ability to instill confidence and belief in younger players. Either Caicedo or Jo for me too. There is no life left in Santa Cruz's body.

Guest sicko2ndbest

It may sound silly but i would have Caceido over Jo, Robinho and RSC.

He would come with less baggage, he would be more likely to put a shift in away from home and seems to have a bit more pace about him

Agree, I think there is some talent there, and I like Hughton's ability to instill confidence and belief in younger players. Either Caicedo or Jo for me too. There is no life left in Santa Cruz's body.

Racist.

Guest jonnyameobi

Didnt realise Caicedo is only 21. Thought he was late twenties/early thirties

I can smell a martins/kanu

He would come with less baggage, he would be more likely to put a shift in away from home and seems to have a bit more pace about him

Your on about baggage here but elsewhere you reckon City should be playing Bellers!!! Hawy man get a grip.

and there's a lot of potential there to play with.

Not to mention the potential to make it permanent as City will probably want to sell, seeing as by this point next season they'll have bought another four strikers for about £150m.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Your on about baggage here but elsewhere you reckon City should be playing Bellers!!! Hawy man get a grip.

But im not on about him coming here am i???????

No & I  never typed you did just thought it was strange someone banging on about City keeping Bellamy mentions baggage as a problem for other players.

Guest sicko2ndbest

No & I  never typed you did just thought it was strange someone banging on about City keeping Bellamy mentions baggage as a problem for other players.

Everythings relative depending on the context you mean it in!

Tbf, Bellamy was their 2nd best player last season.

He will be Cardiffs best player this year, City will do better without him & Roberto Mancini/Mackem Marwood will be able to concentrate on running a team rather listening to hunchback whinge.

Guest sicko2ndbest

He will be Cardiffs best player this year, City will do better without him & Roberto Mancini/Mackem Marwood will be able to concentrate on running a team rather listening to hunchback whinge.

I get it now, you dont like Bellamy!

Racist.

:lol:

Don't be silly.

Jo is fucking shite man, hope we stay well clear of him.

Caicedo's never made an impression on me, mostly cause all I've ever seen of him is 10-15 minutes cameos it feels. Still much rather a young, hungry player like him rather than a shite Jo or injured Santa Cruz.

Guest Heneage

Otamendi has joined FC Porto for €4m.

Before folk get annoyed, it's €4m for 50% of his pass, the other half can be bought for €4m at any time up until the 5th of September 2011.