NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest Roger Kint

If its Citeh then realistically it will be the likes of Santa, Boyata, Caicedo, Jo or Etuhu as the rest are kids or those likely to be kept.

Not overly thrilled at any of those in all honesty, Santa if fit them yes but unless they throw a shock name out would we be getting anyone we need?

Edit: Cronky's SWP suggestion is pretty much the only real surprise i can see tbh

Guest LJA0210

papers today claim Lescott can go out on loan id have him here in a flash

Perfect as he can play in a couple of positions

He could be our LB cover aswell as improve our CB positions

Guest sicko2ndbest

No no no to SWP. I think Routledge can offer just as much if not more.

The best ships for us, Ireland, Bellamy and Onouha have already sailed.

Santa Cruz is obviously an upgrade on Ameobi and Carroll but has no pace which only Loven offers.

I dont know who we could add that would make us infinately better as a side, who Mancini would be prepared to let go

Man city are a fucking disgrace.

I'd tek lascott on loan tho...but that depends on the demands on man citys demands after theloan period is up, if we have to out right buy him or not. 

Guest sicko2ndbest

Look robinho is staying at santos! End of

Who would you take. I've not got a fantastic knowledge of citys squad so apart from cruz and lescott I am struggling

There aren't many of the Man City team whom i wouldn't have here on loan. Santa Cruz would be amazing.

Aye, it'd be great for our medical staff to get some practise on a player we don't really have to care that much about.

Look robinho is staying at santos! End of

Who would you take. I've not got a fantastic knowledge of citys squad so apart from cruz and lescott I am struggling

You're right about your knowledge. Rbinbo returned to city a while ago.

Guest Roger Kint

We'll end up with that Boyata kid on loan as cover.

Seems pointless for City to do that. Hes not gaining anything sitting on our bench any more than playing in their reserves. A Championship loan would be far better for them.