NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

What constitutes as a "cheeky" loan bid?

Was done yesterday whilst Moyes was at trhe match, Lambias sat behind and squeezed his arse while asking for Yak on loan.

"Howay moyes, ya dirty little ginger tart *squeeze* loan us the yak and i'll mek it worth ya while"

Was done yesterday whilst Moyes was at trhe match, Lambias sat behind and squeezed his arse while asking for Yak on loan.

"Howay moyes, ya dirty little ginger tart *squeeze* loan us the yak and i'll mek it worth ya while"

:lol:

you were close by then

:lol:

you were close by then

:shifty:

Guest palnese

Cwarris on twitter reckons caicedo is coming in. No doubt it's bollocks.

Would be a good signing. Is he still on Man Citys books?

Cwarris on twitter reckons caicedo is coming in. No doubt it's bollocks.

hes off to west ham if im not mistaken just awaiting a wp for it

.com saying West Ham cooled thier interest on him and have gone after Victor Obinna from Inter.

I'd like Caicedo to come in, he's a raw talent and a power young lad.

Thought that fell through due to personal terms? Makes more sense than RSC, can play on the wing too.

Think I read that it was down to West Ham only being allowed to loan two players from these shores. They've already loaned Ben Haim and are apparently after Van Den Borre also.

Aye and the iron-bru fuckers eyes popped out further than usual.