NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Solano and Beckham both lacked pace, but seemed to carve out reasonable top-flight careers.

Know nothing about Snodgrass's ability mind, just saying lack of pace need not be a barrier to being a good winger.

Snodgrass can't even get near the Jocks team.

Eh? He came on in our last game...

So he's made one appearance. As a sub. A few weeks ago. In a glorified friendly.

Sorry mate, you're right, he's a seasoned regular. What an idiot I am for being so wide of the mark  :thup:

Snodgrass can't even get near the Jocks team.

Eh? He came on in our last game...

So he's made one appearance. As a sub. A few weeks ago. In a glorified friendly.

Sorry mate, you're right, he's a seasoned regular. What an idiot I am for being so wide of the mark  :thup:

:iamatwat:

Snodgrass isn't really a 'winger' as such. He's a creative force who likes to drift. Top player who'd do a good job at PL level. I've been wanting us to sign him and Becchio for years now.

In agreement, aside from the Becchio bit, I'm not a fan, though I'll admit he's had a good season. Snodgrass is slow but uses craft and guile to beat his man and it generally works. I wouldn't mind Gradel, who is essentially, Routledge but you know, good.

Becchio would make an excellent squad player. Great attitiude, runs his bollocks off and has real quality with his feet and head.

He's actually not that great flicking through with his head, but he's lethal inside the box.  Gradel is too unstable. As Magpie 99, I prefer Sinclair from Swansea

Guest schmuck

Becchio would make an excellent squad player. Great attitiude, runs his bollocks off and has real quality with his feet and head.

I've often thought the same, I'm not sure how anyone can say he's 'found his level' when he's never played at a higher one in this country?