NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Seem a few pages were we is rumored to be looking at Riise. Can´t believe that, he is crap, surly Pardew think so - I think that he thinks so :fishing:

just thought it was important to share it to you guys...

Guest magpie99

I would imagine the Riise talk is just the press putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with the wrong answer again. Risse doesnt fit the club age or salary structure requirements.

I personally would like us to sign Van Aanholt from Chelsea. That is, if Ashley Cole doesnt shoot another trainee in the stomach

“He is on the milk and steak diet, rather than the chicken and pasta, it is all about protein!"

surly it just Pardew that makes such cracking comments :colo:

Van Aanholt would be a dream. doubt that though.

Agrees with the Riise thing too

Van Aanholt hasn't played enough to say he would be a dream signing. He looked decent in the championship, that's it. Not saying he won't be a good player but it is a bit far to say he is a dream.

Routledge is a better player than Gradel.

This

Disagree. Have seen Leeds a couple of times. And I think Gradel is a better player. First of all, Gradel works like an idiot, second he's a decent finisher, with 12 goals as a winger/attacker. Routledge on the other hand shoots like a newborn. Third, Gradel is able to cross, which Routledge is totally incapable of. He's similar in Rouledge in that he tends to make football more difficult than it is sometimes. But overall, Gradel is a better player.

I would imagine the Riise talk is just the press putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with the wrong answer again. Risse doesnt fit the club age or salary structure requirements.

I personally would like us to sign Van Aanholt from Chelsea. That is, if Ashley Cole doesnt shoot another trainee in the stomach

How can the press put two and two together from Riise saying to the press "I want to go play in the MLS and after that end my career in Norway"? :lol: Strangest transfer rumour in a while based on, well, everything. :lol:

Never got why you're such a big fan of Becchio. I think he's as bog-standard as they come. Token target man.

:thup:

All my in-laws are Leeds fans and insist he's found his level in the Championship.

And how do they know that? He's never played higher :lol:

I'm sure Routledge's problems in the Premier League are more mental than anything else, he's just not confident in this division.

Aye, the talent is definitely there. Just look at the Chelsea game.

If someone could convince him the Premier League is actually the Championship, we'd be laughing. I still think he has some sort of squad future here.

I'm sure Routledge's problems in the Premier League are more mental than anything else, he's just not confident in this division.

Spot on tbh, so frustrating aswell. Showed numerous times he can take the piss out a wingback if he's up for it (he certainly got the better of Cole at SJP). He just hardly ever seemed up for it though, for whatever reason.

Aye, the talent is definitely there. Just look at the Chelsea game.

If someone could convince him the Premier League is actually the Championship, we'd be laughing. I still think he has some sort of squad future here.

I would certainly like him to have a future as a squad player, but loaning him out when he was our best cover for RM points to a deal been agreed and him been off to QPR again at the end of the season imo.

Routledge is a better player than Gradel.

This

Disagree. Have seen Leeds a couple of times. And I think Gradel is a better player. First of all, Gradel works like an idiot, second he's a decent finisher, with 12 goals as a winger/attacker. Routledge on the other hand shoots like a newborn. Third, Gradel is able to cross, which Routledge is totally incapable of. He's similar in Rouledge in that he tends to make football more difficult than it is sometimes. But overall, Gradel is a better player.

You obviously didn't watch Routledge last season. He takes the absolute piss out of the Championship, but it's probably his level - just like it's Gradel's.

Routledge main problem is that he's doing things waay to difficult. He tends to wait until the opponent is close to him before dribbling. But then he's easy to take out due to his tiny body. Secondly, I doubt that his crossing is caused by a mental block. It's his technique which is causing him problems. He tends to hit them too high and too weak. When he's in a good crossing position, he often stops up and waits.  That of course makes it harder for him to cross, and makes it easier to close him down.  In such situations, generally it's much better that he uses his speed to advance on goal or tries to deliver the ball at first or second posts. His job is to deliver the ball into dangerous areas, if our players are not there, that is not his fault.

lee_ryder

NUFC Latest News: United targeting PSV winger Jeremain Lens http://bit.ly/fzqEvr

1 minute ago via twitterfeed

"The player has three years left to run on his contract, but with PSV in severe financial trouble they are prepared to listen to offers for any player."

Excellent, maybe we can get him on the cheap.

Any Dutch-Surinam players are alright with me, it's one of the best footballing ethnicities!

:lol: I like how it's such a select group they all fit on one page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Surinamese_immigrants_to_the_Netherlands

yes I know that's not all of them, it's still a ridiculously specific page even for wikipedia levels of aspergers

I know it's probably racist but I can't stop laughing at this name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerezo_Fung_a_Wing