NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Holt will reach roughly double figures imo. He's scored consistently for the last two seasons, that momentum alone should see him bag goals against the poorer 6 or 7 sides in this division.

The Metro say that Spurs will try to get Tiote and give us Palacios in return

I realize this is probably a load of horse shit, but Spurs can suck themselves off, then implode, leaving behind a little mound of toenail cuttings.

Most generic statement ever. Tottenham, Everton and Newcastle must be the 3 most used clubs when it comes to a "these clubs are thought to be interested" line.

"The likes of Tottenham, Everton and Newcastle"

So what? Not actually Tottenham, Everton and Newcastle? :lol:

Aye - not actually us you and Spurs, but in fact, err, Premier League equivalents of these teams?

Most generic statement ever. Tottenham, Everton and Newcastle must be the 3 most used clubs when it comes to a "these clubs are thought to be interested" line.

I'm sick of that shit to be honest... the idea that people can make a living writing this bollocks is insane.

We want another CB, would love Samba he is wasted at Blackburn.

Samba is an absolute monster like, if we could sign him it would be incredible. Saying that, I've got a feeling Wenger or Ferguson will be on the phone.

I'm sick of that s*** to be honest... the idea that people can make a living writing this bollocks is insane.

The press is all the same imo. They've got quotas to fill so they need to churn out shit if they can't actually go out and find something interesting. That's just the nature of the occupation.

The temptation to just make shit up is greater in sports journalism obviously, since football clubs won't beat the shit out of you like the government or major corporations will.

Should be at the top of Arsenal's list of potential signings tbh.

Yeh, apparently they are after Huth. It wouldn't surprise me if Huth to Arsenal , Samba to Stoke happened, with once again Arsene getting the raw end of the deal.