NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

From a French football journalist on Twitter - L'Equipe says Newcastle are preparing a bid for Bordeaux's 6'5" Malian striker Cheick Diabate, who they've watched in recent games.

Another Cheick  :aww:

Will that make them Cheick-mates?

This one is known by his nickname though,which is "Sugar".

From a French football journalist on Twitter - L'Equipe says Newcastle are preparing a bid for Bordeaux's 6'5" Malian striker Cheick Diabate, who they've watched in recent games.

Another Cheick  :aww:

Will that make them Cheick-mates?

This one is known by his nickname though,which is "Sugar".

:tumbleweed:

Forgive me if I don't join in the face cancer giggle fest.

Dont then, no need to bother posting to let us know youre not laughing.

Point taken, just think its pretty shit crack personally.

especially when this board, and our club, have such an affinity and affection for Sir Bobby, who went through the same thing.

it's exactly what we would berate others for, leave this sort of shit for the mackems imo.

Guest BooBoo

To be all sensible for a moment, I agree with lovejoy.

From a personal point of view, I always find comments like "we're gonna get raped" very distasteful too. I think there's a handful of things that shouldnt be trivialised in such a way, but maybe that's just me.

Forgive me if I don't join in the face cancer giggle fest.

Dont then, no need to bother posting to let us know youre not laughing.

Point taken, just think its pretty shit crack personally.

especially when this board, and our club, have such an affinity and affection for Sir Bobby, who went through the same thing.

it's exactly what we would berate others for, leave this sort of shit for the mackems imo.

Of course if 'Arry ACTUALLY had cancer of any kind the joke would obviously be fucking disgraceful.

Harry Redknapp knows f*** all about good players himself. He also has no scouts, he just steals players other clubs have scouted. His face cancer will end him soon, thankfully.

I have face cancer and I find this highly offensive. j/k

Thank the fucking lord I'm ignoring your posts then

Aye, it's definitely funny as f*** like.

If something tickles you, why not post it?

It's not being insensitive to the disease at all, if it's an involuntary reaction. Plus, it's that fucking cunt Redknapp.

FFS guys, someone honestly post an article about the man I love the most after the males in my family, in response to the Harry Redknapp face cancer post? Grow up. Is anyone seriously suggesting a post like that means I'm any less sensitive to a horrific situation like that? My dad had cancer, so what? I'm taking the piss out of that too? Get a life.

And yeah, Ronaldo's right, its fucking Redknapp.