NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

http://www.clicklancashire.com/sport/wigan-athletic-fc/129596-wigan-athletic-rival-newcastle-united-for-montpellier-midfielder.html

According to reports Wigan Athletic are interested in Montpellier midfielder Younès Belhanda.

France Football claims Latics boss Roberto Martinez is eyeing the Moroccan international.

However, it also appears that he will face compeitition from his Newcastle United counterpart Alan Pardew for the midfielder’s signature.

The 21-year-old has impressed this season for Montpellier and is contracted the club until 2014.

Why dont we move St James park to Paris??? this would seem logical seeing as we are apparently signing every french man on the planet

Might be a bit premature, so far we've only got Ben Arfa.

And wor Mehdi

Skysports.com understands Premier League trio Newcastle, Blackburn and Wigan are tracking French defender Cedric Hengbart.

The 30-year-old has been a regular in the Auxerre side since arriving from Caen in 2008 and Hengbart is noted as an attacking defender in Ligue 1.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11682_6962351,00.html

Would make sense, some experienced competition for Simpson.

Guest Recoba

Seriously, how much do Toulouse think MBengue is worth?

Declaring for Senegal has surely knocked a fraction off.

Guest bimpy474

M'Bengue has signed a new 2 year deal with his club anyway.

You got the wrong Cheikh i think mate, (Cheikh) Diabate of Bordeaux has signed a new two yr deal...;)

We signed anyone yet? I'm bored.

Me too. Just a few days ago I had visions of Cabaye, Zoggy, Gervinho, and Gameiro being signed on the same day. Now its gone quiet. Dying for some news - would even take some ITK bullshit at this point.

Guest SuperShola!

We signed anyone yet? I'm bored.

Me too. Just a few days ago I had visions of Cabaye, Zoggy, Gervinho, and Gameiro being signed on the same day. Now its gone quiet. Dying for some news - would even take some ITK bullshit at this point.

To the Twittermobile!

doodleoodleoo.