NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

The following transfer window would be amazing;

Cabaye, Demba Ba, Gervinho/Gamiero, N'zogbia, Mongongu

Whilst retaining Enrique, Coloccini and Jonas to new contracts;

Retain Nolan and Barton for one more season

Smith, Lovenkrands both to be shipped out.... hopefully... probably wont happen... ever.....coz smiths the most overpaid player in the league..... ans is fucking shite...... but hes a good lad..... and that makes it acceptable to earn 50 k a week.... apparently

Smith, Lovenkrands both to be shipped out.... hopefully... probably wont happen... ever.....coz smiths the most overpaid player in the league..... ans is fucking shite...... but hes a good lad..... and that makes it acceptable to earn 50 k a week.... apparently

I don't think anyone thinks Alan Smith's wages are acceptable, probably not even him.

I don't think anyone thinks Alan Smith's wages are acceptable, probably not even him.

won't stop him accepting them though.

btw, it seems to be a pretty widely accepted thought on the site now that we're gonna be playing 4-3-3 next season. why is this? all i've heard pardew mention is that he thinks ben arfa would play best off a striker?

btw, it seems to be a pretty widely accepted thought on the site now that we're gonna be playing 4-3-3 next season. why is this? all i've heard pardew mention is that he thinks ben arfa would play best off a striker?

4-3-3 with Ben Arfa left would entail him drifting inside and supporting a striker. Kinda similar really.

4-3-3 with Ben Arfa left would entail him drifting inside and supporting a striker. Kinda similar really.

true, but it's not enough to draw the conclusion from that we'll be playing that system. with the players we've been linked with it could just as easily be 4-4-2 i think?

If we're after Gervinho he's very much a 4-3-3 kind of player, that's where my assumption has came from. Nothing concrete obviously.

fair do's like, only seen him play once and that was ages ago, all i remember is his class hair.

Guest Loven11

16 goals in the SPL?  :lol:

Honestly i'd take him if he was a CB, but that's dreadful for a striker playing for Rangers.

16 goals in 20 matches and he was out for 4 months with ankle ligament damage but obviously rather he stay at Rangers anyway.

16 goals in the SPL?  :lol:

Honestly i'd take him if he was a CB, but that's dreadful for a striker playing for Rangers.

16 goals in 20 matches and he was out for 4 months with ankle ligament damage but obviously rather he stay at Rangers anyway.

Injury prone.  We've had enough of that type

Philippe Auclair reckons we have a real bargain in cabaye and we and Sunderland are interested in Cisse

He's got a lovely voice.

OOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mince!

:hom:

Guest Flatline

I reckon we will be playing..

4 - 1 - the rest of you do what you like  :snod:

aye.

I reckon it will go something like this:

Back Four: " DONT FUCK UP"

Tiote: "WATCH THE SHOP"

French Foreign Legion in front of tiote: "ATTAQUER!!!"

Guest bimpy474

aye.

Back Four: " DONT f*** UP"

:snod:

I cannot believe the scots are having a go at us, were the only people in the UK that can stand them, in fact that probably stretches to the world. The all conquering Roman empire had it right so many hundreds of years ago, their vast army and influence stretching out across Europe, but they get to Scotland and think fuk that shithole, let's build a wall.   :lol:

As for their football, it's been a running joke for several decades now and it will never improve, there are teams in league one in England who'd compete in the Scottish premiership it's that weak bar the two main teams.

Scotland  :lol:

Scottish football  :lol:  :lol:

Speak for yourself!

- Lille midfielder Yohan Cabaye will complete his move to St James’ Park when he returns from international duty, while The Journal understands that the club are edging closer to clinching a deal for a left-back and a striker.

- Top target Gameiro is now engaged on international duty but Newcastle hope to invite him to Tyneside for a tour around the club’s facilities when he returns from playing for France.

- They also retain an interest in Gervinho, but The Journal understands that there are reservations about bringing him to Newcastle because he is likely to have African Nations Cup commitments in the winter months for the next two seasons

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/06/01/danny-simpson-fans-right-to-expect-european-campaign-61634-28798169/

:dowie:

aye.

Back Four: " DONT f*** UP"

:lol:

Is the transfer window now officially open?  Or July 1st?

Jamie Dalton -

The premier league transfer window began at the culmination of the Premier League season itself as per Premier League and FA rules. The date for international deals is around the 9th June. July 1st for most of the rest of Europe.