NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

If the Tooth Fairy does come though, you have to worry about the Easter Bunny leaving. :(

;D

The tooth fairy being younger and cheaper.  The cache of teeth having significant resale value

Quotes from Jelavic in the Jutarnji List.

"If Manchester United wanted to sign me, I couldn't stay in Scotland. It's a club I couldn't say no to. If it was Newcastle United, that would be different".

That rules him out then. :lol: :lol: :lol:

;D

"If Manchester United wanted to sign me, I couldn't stay in Scotland. It's a club I couldn't say no to. If it was Newcastle United, that would be different".

:lol:

The joke is on him really, man utd wouldnt touch him with a barge pole and tbh if a little slag like him wouldn't want to play for any PL team then it shows what a coward he is.

He'd be found out in this league in 5 minutes.

Enjoy your two horse race again you horrible talentless bastard.

:lol:

No problem, no hard feeling either, just  :lol:

The joke is on him really, man utd wouldnt touch him with a barge pole and tbh if a little slag like him wouldn't want to play for any PL team then it shows what a coward he is.

He'd be found out in this league in 5 minutes.

Enjoy your two horse race again you horrible talentless b******.

It's because of Pardew's (accurate) comments about the SPL being a shit league with shit players.

http://www.newcastlerumours.co.uk/

This website is great for a laugh, people ask the editor about the latest rumours (they think that he knows all the players and agents etc :lol:), but this one made me laugh:

31 May 2011 09:44:26

Ed wat is the percentage of us getting Yohan cabaye. Also whats the percentage of us getting gervinho {Ed002's Note - There is a good chance of Cabaye - 7.46/10. Gervinho about 5/10.}

The precision of '7.46' I found funny

7m for berbatov seems like a bargain. Even if he is 30 he is still quality. Would mean less high crosses though as I don't think his heading is that good but that would somewhat suit ben arfa, jonas, and someone like gervinho