NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Completely different to Newcastle where big fat bald blokes dressed as zebras just clap regardless and say "nae pressure on us man, we'll go to the football then gang doon the toon for some broon" without any real point to the football club other than for other people to laugh at.

:lol:

Owned!

Someone on the last page absolutely roasts us in the north east, I really don't understand peoples problem with Newcastle just because we as fans have ambition and dream of being near the top.

It's almost like a crime nowadays and your laughed at because you should just be aiming for mid-table mediocrity. I always live in hope Newcastle will achieve some of it's potential again :(

Guest Reservoir Mags

I can't believe some people are actually serious about Berbatov leaving for 7m. You guys are completely and utterly off your nuts.

It was in the Sun man.  It must be true.    :angel:

Someone on the last page absolutely roasts us in the north east, I really don't understand peoples problem with Newcastle just because we as fans have ambition and dream of being near the top.

It's almost like a crime nowadays and your laughed at because you should just be aiming for mid-table mediocrity. I always live in hope Newcastle will achieve some of it's potential again :(

The thing i tend to hear is how we, as fans, think we have a "divine right" to be a great, successful club. Don't really know where it comes from.

It's all complete bollocks.

Seriously, give them a week on this forum and this whole delusion illusion would be destroyed forever. This place is like slit-wrist central at times :lol:

Like it or not we've got a massive stadium, massive fanbase and a history that is attractive enough for foreign players. Any player picking other clubs over us at the moment better have a real good reason for doing it because apart from the top 6, weve got the most potential. Anyone who rejects us to stay in Scotland is a stupid cunt of the highest order :snod:

I cannot believe the scots are having a go at us, were the only people in the UK that can stand them, in fact that probably stretches to the world. The all conquering Roman empire had it right so many hundreds of years ago, their vast army and influence stretching out across Europe, but they get to Scotland and think fuk that shithole, let's build a wall.  :lol:

As for their football, it's been a running joke for several decades now and it will never improve, there are teams in league one in England who'd compete in the Scottish premiership it's that weak bar the two main teams.

Scotland  :lol:

Scottish football  :lol:  :lol:

Philippe Auclair reckons we have a real bargain in cabaye and we and Sunderland are interested in Cisse

Raved about Cabaye. Said it hadn't gone down very well in France as most people couldn't understand why he'd chosen to sign for us over some of the big French clubs. Also said he was very surprised by how much we're supposedly paying for him as it was cheap for a player of his calibre.

Didn't mention Gameiro or Gervinho.

I would take him for free, on a performance based contract. Take it our leave it you kneeless bastard.

He have been good in West Ham, and if he`s knees are keeping fit, he would be better than what we have.

Dont want him before Gamerio/ gervinho etc but as a supplement...