NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Quotes from Jelavic in the Jutarnji List.

"If Manchester United wanted to sign me, I couldn't stay in Scotland. It's a club I couldn't say no to. If it was Newcastle United, that would be different".

That rules him out then. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

No problem, no hard feeling either, just  :lol:

This reminded me of Pardews coments about the spl and i  thought i would go looking on some of the scotish sites to find thier opinion and this is what i found

http://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=25441&st=0&p=565481&hl=pardew&fromsearch=1&#entry565481

:mackems:

Talksport's french football expert, Philippe Auclair on later. 

They've already flagged up our french transfer links today, so he may have something to say other than the Cabaye story.

It's annoying when a no-mark like Pardew pipes up with stuff like this, but to be fair to him I'm struggling to find any part of his statement that I disagree with.

Our league is every bit as good as theirs, the only advantage they have over us is the level of bankruptcy prevalent.

The problem for them - very few of them are English, the lowest percentage of domestic participants in world football, something like 25%.

When you take their players versus ours, we're very similar.

He's canny mint him like :lol:

If you are talking Stoke, Wigan, WBA, Newcastle.... No better on the pitch, could be argued successfully that they are in fact smaller, less successful clubs than our top 2.

Theres nowt between our leagues man, there bottom half sides are no better than our top 2!

so because something is overpriced that makes it better? The EPL reminds me of Lotus cars, everyone thought they were great, they were actually over priced shitebuckets that fell to bits as soon as it was driven too hard.

I doubt any one of the Newcastle team could come up here and compete weekly. Plenty of EPL 'stars' have faded in Scotland, plenty of Scottish players, paid peanuts up here have went to the Championship and stormed it. Charlie Adam, deamed by Rangers to be SPL sh*te is now an EPL god in the making. He'll be off to Liverpool or similar in the summer.

Its not the players, well, its not just the players, its the stadium, crowd, pitch, the full monty that makes the difference.

If you'd rather watch Wigan v Stoke than Hearts v Hibs then its you that needs your head read.

"If Manchester United wanted to sign me, I couldn't stay in Scotland. It's a club I couldn't say no to. If it was Newcastle United, that would be different".

No problem, no hard feeling either, just  :lol:

This reminded me of Pardews coments about the spl and i  thought i would go looking on some of the scotish sites to find thier opinion and this is what i found

http://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=25441&st=0&p=565481&hl=pardew&fromsearch=1&#entry565481

I can't stop laughing man :lol:

so because something is overpriced that makes it better? The EPL reminds me of Lotus cars, everyone thought they were great, they were actually over priced shitebuckets that fell to bits as soon as it was driven too hard.

I doubt any one of the Newcastle team could come up here and compete weekly. Plenty of EPL 'stars' have faded in Scotland, plenty of Scottish players, paid peanuts up here have went to the Championship and stormed it. Charlie Adam, deamed by Rangers to be SPL sh*te is now an EPL god in the making. He'll be off to Liverpool or similar in the summer.

Its not the players, well, its not just the players, its the stadium, crowd, pitch, the full monty that makes the difference.

If you'd rather watch Wigan v Stoke than Hearts v Hibs then its you that needs your head read.

:facepalm:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

No problem, no hard feeling either, just  :lol:

This reminded me of Pardews coments about the spl and i  thought i would go looking on some of the scotish sites to find thier opinion and this is what i found

http://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=25441&st=0&p=565481&hl=pardew&fromsearch=1entry565481

I can't stop laughing man :lol:

"hope he drowns " :lol:

:dowie:

Have you even ever driven a Lotus, ffs?

Just a few people smarting at being told the truth. Probably sounds irritating coming from someone like Pardew, who hasn't achieved anything noteworthy in the game, but in the context of the situation - i don't think any malice was meant in the comment.

Completely different to Newcastle where big fat bald blokes dressed as zebras just clap regardless and say "nae pressure on us man, we'll go to the football then gang doon the toon for some broon" without any real point to the football club other than for other people to laugh at.

Completely different to Newcastle where big fat bald blokes dressed as zebras just clap regardless and say "nae pressure on us man, we'll go to the football then gang doon the toon for some broon" without any real point to the football club other than for other people to laugh at.

Ouch.

Ouch.

This aswell.

"Who cares what a joke manager managing a joke club with joke fans in a joke part of england says anyway?"