NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

I was hping we would go out and buy some exotic world cup players, someone like Robben.

May as well stick a bid in and see what happens.

Bayern paid €25m so i reckon a £2.25m bid should be enough. Maybe rising to £2.3m if we stay up.

I was hping we would go out and buy some exotic world cup players, someone like Robben.

[move]+++ Breaking News +++ Bayern Munich turn down Newcastle United's 1 Million offer for Arjen Robben +++ Breaking News +++ [/move]

Bayern paid €25m so i reckon a £2.25m bid should be enough. Maybe rising to £2.3m if we stay up.

They cover his wages though for the next 3 years.

It was Neil Farrington who posted the "busy day at NUFC" tweet. As said, probably just a reference to first day of pee season training.

his response says 'movement on transer front'.

probs perch. but 'busy' would suggest more than one.

I remember seeing a bit of Mansare for Toulouse a few seasons back. Definitely a left winger (he is left footed btw). Very athletic and dynamic. Likely just an experienced replacement for Pancrate. Mansare wasn't really involved with Toulose last season. Would probably compare Mansare to someone like Kapo who was at Wigan.

Some shit in the Journal about Hughton expecting things to 'hot up' after the World Cup ends. Yawn.

it insinuates we're looking at the Pompey cast offs too.

Good, get Boateng in immediately! :)

Mansare is definitely a winger, remember watching him for guinea in previous african cup of nations. from what i remember he is preternaturally quick and basically just runs in a straight line with the ball cos A/ no one could ever hope to keep up with him and B/ cos he is too clumsy to do anything else productive.

Mansare is definitely a winger, remember watching him for guinea in previous african cup of nations. from what i remember he is preternaturally quick and basically just runs in a straight line with the ball cos A/ no one could ever hope to keep up with him and B/ cos he is too clumsy to do anything else productive.

Something like Jesper Gronkjaer type of a player then?

Ready to offer 15m euros should ruin that rumour ;)

Google translate:

After much questioning the 8.5 million spent by embodied in its acquisition, now appears the Newcastle willing to commit a folly to rescue what should be the holder of the goal of national champion next season.

When the CM was found, the team newly promoted to the Premier League is ready to offer up to 15 million euros to return the land to Her Majesty with a further strengthening in the luggage. Benfica's interest already know English, but for now, does not admit of entering into dialogue, given the importance that Jorge Jesus recognizes the player for 24 years now that the season starts.

But the story does not end here. When the CM was found, Derek Llambias, vice-chairman of Newcastle, is to enjoy their holidays at a hotel in the Algarve, awaiting orders to travel to the capital to close the deal with Luis Filipe Vieira.

Although not inclined to sell its latest enhancement, Vieira acknowledges that any profit that might fit the SAD (6.5 million) in just over eight days at the club would bring other arguments to attack new players, including another goalkeeper .

In this context, Eduardo, 'keeper' of SC Braga and the national team, is back in orbit of the red. With a term of four million, the athlete of 27 years has already announced that will not be in the Minho and the alien would be the most viable hypothesis. Arsenal, Bayern and Genoa are the candidates for their assistance. However, the possibility of staying in Portugal, a club with another projection and allowing it to play in the Champions League, you can change the course of events.

Something like Jesper Gronkjaer type of a player then?

or ooh aah franzie carr.