NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

He isn't the type of player than Man U need or have traditionally deployed. Simple enough?

Well considering you've changed your originally statement, it is a little easier to understand.  As I pointed out there's a difference between the statements.

You're wrong as to whether he would be the type of player they need.  He would be a big help in games when they come up against teams who can go toe to toe with them.  They obviously wouldn't need him against the likes of West Brom.

He isn't the type of player than Man U need or have traditionally deployed. Simple enough?

Well considering you've changed your originally statement, it is a little easier to understand.  As I pointed out there's a difference between the statements.

You're wrong as to whether he would be the type of player they need.  He would be a big help in games when they come up against teams who can go toe to toe with them.  They obviously wouldn't need him against the likes of West Brom.

Yep, can't see why Fergie wouldn't want a Tiote in the squad. Keane was an all action hard tackling midfielder and for years was key to how they played. Not saying Tiote is the same but they share some characteristics.

I changed nothing. As I said, he's not a Man U player.

If you have trouble interpreting that as 'he's not a Man U type of player,' you need help, frankly. Either that or you just fancied wasting some time.

Think Ferguson would prefer both Fletcher and Carrick, despite the occasional bad form of the latter.

awesome, you actually know what fergie thinks!!!!!

I am staggered by the sheer pettiness of this post :lol:

Why would Man U need a Tiote?

Why would anyone need one of the best defensive midfielders in the league.

We would, that's for sure. A team that plays football like Man U, clearly not.

They could do with someone to break up play when their getting dry humped by Barca in midfield, not saying it's Tiote but it's daft to say they have no need of a defensive midfielder.

I changed nothing. As I said, he's not a Man U player.

If you have trouble interpreting that as 'he's not a Man U type of player,' you need help, frankly. Either that or you just fancied wasting some time.

I explained the difference between the two statements.  If you can't understand that then you may need help.

Bit defensive aren't you? Don't like your opinions challenged for fear of being shown up?

Think Ferguson would prefer both Fletcher and Carrick, despite the occasional bad form of the latter.

i'm sure if oldtype looked hard enough he'd find plenty of examples of gimp presuming to know what ashley and pardew think.

:iamatwat:

Why would Man U need a Tiote?

Why would anyone need one of the best defensive midfielders in the league.

We would, that's for sure. A team that plays football like Man U, clearly not.

They could do with someone to break up play when their getting dry humped by Barca in midfield, not saying it's Tiote but it's daft to say they have no need of a defensive midfielder.

They'd simply have one if Ferguson wanted that (type of :whistle:) player. Tiote's great, but I don't think he's well-rounded enough for Ferguson to spend big money on him.

i'm sure if oldtype looked hard enough he'd find plenty of examples of gimp presuming to know what ashley and pardew think.

:iamatwat:

:troll: ?

:lol:

No excuses then. Maynard in - and Loven out.

Think that may well have been the plan. Lovelypants has however refused to move to Rangers apparently.

Rangers knocked back the offer from us to take him

No excuses then. Maynard in - and Loven out.

Think that may well have been the plan. Lovelypants has however refused to move to Rangers apparently.

Rangers knocked back the offer from us to take him

Ah, good point. That gives me some hope that he can still be shifted then. :lol: