NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Barton been given permission to talk to QPR according to ssn's Bailey on Twitter

I guess that would alway be the case as he's a free agent? We'd be mental to let him go though.

If it means that we can then afford to pay a bit more for the left back and striker I don't mind.

Barton been given permission to talk to QPR according to ssn's Bailey on Twitter

I guess that would alway be the case as he's a free agent? We'd be mental to let him go though.

If it means that we can then afford to pay a bit more for the left back and striker I don't mind.

Give over with that shit man. Fucks sake.

:shifty: O0 :lol:

Do you not understand Ashley / Lamblias economics yet?  All costs to bring in new players come from the Andy Carroll money, all wages saved from players sold or released disappear down a big black(bore)hole.  :shifty:

Carlton Cole, Bendtner and Marvin Emnes mentioned today in the Chronicle.

Emnes has always looked a speedy tricky little striker, which is the kind of player that is needed, however he has only really started showing that goal scoring ability this season. Although, he might have previously been played more on the wing.

Guest johnson293

Emnes has always looked a speedy tricky little striker, which is the kind of player that is needed, however he has only really started showing that goal scoring ability this season. Although, he might have previously been played more on the wing.

Is he the lad at Burra? Been doing well this season, from what i've seen on 'North East Tonight'.

My fucking word :lol:

The Chronicle understands one option looked at again by Newcastle was Carlton Cole.

However, sources in the East End say the 27-year-old England international is demanding £50,000 per week to move north and a transfer fee of £4.5m, plus possible add-ons, would also have to be stumped up for the West Ham striker, who has netted twice already this season.

Nicklas Bendtner is also a player the Magpies have considered this summer. with the Dane wanting £52,000 per week and, as he is still under contract at Arsenal, he has a £7m price tag on his shoulders.

While a more established striker is yearned for by Pardew and the Toon Army, the form of Marvin Emnes is believed to have not gone unnoticed by United, despite the Dutch 23-year-old signing a new four year deal at the start of this month.

Emnes has struck six goals in his opening five games of the season for Middlesbrough.

However, with Boro boss Tony Mowbray declaring all bids for his players “must be listened to seriously” because of the financial situation of the Championship side, a move away from the Riverside cannot be ruled out.

Is he the lad at Burra? Been doing well this season, from what i've seen on 'North East Tonight'.

Yeah duth striker/winger at Middlesbrough. Mowbray has really got him playing well since he went there, and he's started off the season really well.

Emnes was starting out his career when we went down with boro a couple of seasons ago. Totally unproven and he's only just started scoring in the Championship. Not much further forward than Nile Ranger in all honesty.

Yeah duth striker/winger at Middlesbrough. Mowbray has really got him playing well since he went there, and he's started off the season really well.

He's been shite until this seasons few matches though. We should, and have to, aim higher.

Emnes scored a beautiful volley for Boro the other week, real 'DUTCH TEKKERS' moment.

Emnes is one of those who has all the right attributes, pace and movement that we need, no argument about that. Just a massive risk to expect him to step up in the premier though. Unless Ashley is willing to take a punt on his resale value long term. oops.