NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

How as he not got a game for Canada yet?

Won't be long til he's up there with their other all time greats like Paul Stalteri and Tomasz Radzinski.

Canada's FA has real problems, they have very little ambition, one of the reasons they've lost some decent players to other nations.

Won't be long til he's up there with their other all time greats like Paul Stalteri and Tomasz Radzinski.

Canada's FA has real problems, they have very little ambition, one of the reasons they've lost some decent players to other nations.

Du Guzman, Hargeaves and Begovic spring to mind. Hoilett will follow them - last time I heard he was holding out for British citizenship.

Guest pont-toon

We are on the course of finishing top 7 and with a bit of luck we may qualify for Champions League.  Ashley won't be daft enough to sell our best players unless the amount is even higher than the money we can earn in Europe.

I am not afraid of Man Utd to be honest.  What I am worrying at is Chelsea --- they desperately need someone to boss the midfield and both Tiote and Cabaye suits them.  A bid of 30m for each of them may come at Jan.

just as worrying is man city or chelsea throwing money about to take Carr off our hands. I would imagine the compensation nufc would receive would be peanuts compared to his value to the club

We are on the course of finishing top 7 and with a bit of luck we may qualify for Champions League.  Ashley won't be daft enough to sell our best players unless the amount is even higher than the money we can earn in Europe.

I am not afraid of Man Utd to be honest.  What I am worrying at is Chelsea --- they desperately need someone to boss the midfield and both Tiote and Cabaye suits them.  A bid of 30m for each of them may come at Jan.

just as worrying is man city or chelsea throwing money about to take Carr off our hands. I would imagine the compensation nufc would receive would be peanuts compared to his value to the club

This is getting out of hand ffs.

Du Guzman, Hargeaves and Begovic spring to mind. Hoilett will follow them - last time I heard he was holding out for British citizenship.

He can play for Jamaica, too, and there were some rumors he was eligible for the US, but I think those have been squashed.

Guest Roger Kint

£18m  :o

Are they forgetting he's out of contract at the end of the season  :lol: :lol:

No but he is 21, they will get a canny compensation deal anyway. Obviously the figure is mental but thats what clubs do to ensure a good final deal.