NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

According to Belgian press, we've contacted Club Bruges for Jordan Botaka. Never heard of the guy and I'm Belgian... One for the future I guess.

Magpies chief Alan Pardew had stated that following the collapse of their move for Sochaux's Modibo Maiga they would not sign a striker.

But they are keeping their options open and it is also believed they have offered a trial to Club Brugge starlet Jordan Botaka.

The 18-year-old is a Dutch youth international and has been involved with the first-team squad at Brugge, but he is yet to sign a contract.

Newcastle, Queens Park Rangers and Lille have all been linked with his services.

The Magpies are believed to have wanted to take him on trial this month - a request Brugge rejected.

West Ham manager Sam Allardyce says it will take a "mega bucks" offer from Newcastle to prise England Under-21 defender James Tomkins away from Upton Park.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4026972/West-Ham-transfer-news-Sam-Allardyce-says-Newcastle-need-a-mega-bucks-offer-to-buy-James-Tomkins.html

He's borrowed Pardew's transfer window book.

West Ham manager Sam Allardyce says it will take a "mega bucks" offer from Newcastle to prise England Under-21 defender James Tomkins away from Upton Park.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4026972/West-Ham-transfer-news-Sam-Allardyce-says-Newcastle-need-a-mega-bucks-offer-to-buy-James-Tomkins.html

He's borrowed Pardew's transfer window book.

It's Ashley's christmas present to his managers. Big Sam got it in 2007, Pardew this year.

Guest Heneage

Spend some f***ing money Ashley you tight c***. Trust your carefully selected manager and scouting network with the money we raised in sales.

No.

Buy quality.

Spend some f***ing money Ashley you tight c***. Trust your carefully selected manager and scouting network with the money we raised in sales.

No.

Buy quality.

Buying costs money.

No. We need to buy without spending. That's where we've been going wrong this whole time.

1. LB - critical importance.

2. CB - critical importance.

3. ST - would be very useful.

4. RM - would be useful.

I wouldn't expect us to sign four players this transfer window, but that's how i would put it in terms of necessity. If we don't sign the first two, we're in serious trouble of tailing off and finishing in the bottom half. The steam will naturally run out of Colo and Willo, and the simple weaknesses of our two full-backs will continue to have us losing points.

We could seriously do with a striker for Ba's absence over Jan/Feb. However i dare say we'd be able to plod on without, but still drop points. He's our match-winner, not our match-'saver', if you will.

Right-mid would be lovely just to get that shithouse Obertan out of the team, but he can be carried if everyone else is doing well.

1. LB - critical importance.

2. CB - critical importance.

3. ST - would be very useful.

4. RM - would be useful.

I wouldn't expect us to sign four players this transfer window, but that's how i would put it in terms of necessity. If we don't sign the first two, we're in serious trouble of tailing off and finishing in the bottom half. The steam will naturally run out of Colo and Willo, and the simple weaknesses of our two full-backs will continue to have us losing points.

We could seriously do with a striker for Ba's absence over Jan/Feb. However i dare say we'd be able to plod on without, but still drop points. He's our match-winner, not our match-'saver', if you will.

Right-mid would be lovely just to get that shithouse Obertan out of the team, but he can be carried if everyone else is doing well.

Can't say better than this really. I am worried by our creativity though, I think shoring up the defence is needed but I am not convinced we create enough with Cabaye and Tiote, hopefully putting Barfa infront could help fix it but the former two sit back more than they need to sometimes.

Think we will end up with one, maybe two defenders. Think we will try to buy someone decent from abroad and end up with with someone from the Championship.

think we should move to something like this in the next two windows or so

-----------------Ba

Ben Arfa-------NEW-------NEW

-----------Cabaye-Tiote

NEW-------Coloccini-NEW---Santon

----------------Krul

four first team players over the next two windows, along with a young, exciting striker for back up. should be do-able, but not with our owner.

-----------------Ba

-----------Cabaye-Tiote

----------------Krul

four first team players over the next two windows, along with a young, exciting striker for back up. should be do-able, but not with our owner.

I'd be very surprised if all those players would still be here in two transfer windows time. Very surprised.

Guest sicko2ndbest

-----------------Ba

-----------Cabaye-Tiote

----------------Krul

I'd be very surprised if all those players would still be here in two transfer windows time. Very surprised.

Agree no chance!

Tiote will be first followed closely by krul and Ba

Just when we need an injection of new signings we will lose our 2 best players!

Absolutely embarrassing way to run a club

He dosnt give a fuck